• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting After a Disappointing Combo Party

In summary, a combo party is when a consultant combines multiple Pampered Chef parties into one event. It is important because it allows the host to earn more rewards and gives guests a wider selection of products. If a combo party doesn't go as well as hoped, it's important to stay positive and reflect on what could have gone wrong. It can also be helpful to have a support system in place, such as reaching out to fellow consultants or practicing self-care activities. Following up with the host and guests and asking for feedback can also help improve future parties. To ensure a successful combo party, communication with the host and guests is key, as well as having a well-planned presentation and offering incentives. Continued education on products and techniques can also
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
Sorry, I need to let it out...So I had a combo party tonight with 31. I went in knowing there would only be around 10 people, but was still hopeful (the last combo party I did with even less guests turned out to be over $700). Out of the 10 in attendance, 8 were in the room during my opening and ice in cookware demo. Then when we moved into the kitchen to do the real demo, only 5 came in, then the host walked out to talk with another guest and then the 31 gal had to go out to the other room (she actaully seemed to want to stay in and watch). The 3 that were there with me the whole time were really into it, and love PC, but non placed orders as large as I am guessing they would have if I were alone. They may be host leads and one I think a recruit lead.

So I am planning on doing Morning After Calls for sure tomorrow. There really wasn't good time to talk to those ordering, and I only had 6 order. The sad thing is, I didn't get drawing slips from everyone with the chaos and separation those got Lost in the shuffle :(Hopefully something good will come from it. At least I had fun with everyone and didn't let anyone see/feel my frustration/concern while I was there.

Ok, I am done, just needed to vent :)

Perhaps you could call your host and ask her for the names and phone numbers of the guests, tell her you want to call and thank them for coming, etc. Hopefully she can hook you up with the contact info.

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience at the combo party tonight. It can be frustrating when things don't go as planned, especially when you have high hopes for a successful party. But it sounds like you still had a good time with the guests who were there and that's what matters most.Don't beat yourself up too much about the low turnout. Sometimes these things happen and it's out of our control. But it's great that you're planning on doing Morning After Calls tomorrow. Those can definitely help turn things around and potentially lead to more orders or even future parties.And don't worry about the drawing slips getting lost. It happens to the best of us. Just focus on the positive and keep moving forward. You never know, something good might come out of this party after all.Keep your head up and keep doing what you do best. Remember, every party is a learning experience and you'll only get better with each one. Hang in there!

What is a "Combo Party" and why is it important?

A combo party is when a consultant combines two or more Pampered Chef parties into one event. It is important because it allows the host to earn more rewards and the guests to have a wider selection of products to choose from.

What should I do if my combo party didn't go as well as I hoped?

If your combo party didn't go as well as you hoped, it's important to stay positive and not get discouraged. Remember that every party is different and there are always opportunities for improvement. Take some time to reflect on what may have gone wrong and come up with a plan to make your next party even better.

How can I vent my frustrations after a disappointing combo party?

It's important to have a support system in place when dealing with disappointment. Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to share your feelings and get advice. You can also write in a journal or practice self-care activities to help you process your emotions.

Should I reach out to the host or guests after a disappointing combo party?

Yes, it's a good idea to follow up with the host and guests after a disappointing party. Express your gratitude for their support and ask for feedback on how the party could have been better. This will not only help you improve for future parties, but it also shows your commitment to providing the best experience for your customers.

What steps can I take to ensure a successful combo party in the future?

To ensure a successful combo party in the future, it's important to communicate with the host and guests beforehand to set expectations and generate excitement. Make sure you have a well-planned and organized presentation, and offer incentives or special deals to encourage guests to make purchases. Also, continue to educate yourself on new products and techniques to keep your parties fresh and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies