• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting First Show Success: How Did It Go?

In summary, to have a successful first show with Pampered Chef, it's important to be well-prepared, organized, and enthusiastic. Invite as many potential guests as possible and follow up with them afterwards. There is no set number of people to invite, but consider inviting friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. The commission earned from the first show will depend on total sales and the commission rate for the specific Pampered Chef region. To attract more customers, consider hosting more shows, networking with other local businesses, and utilizing social media and online marketing. If someone expresses interest in Pampered Chef at the first show, be sure to follow up with them promptly and nurture them into potential customers or hosts.
lkbcovington
I just have to tell someone... I submitted my very first show tonight. Four people at the show, but $950 in commissionable sales! Lots of outside orders, but I'm still phsyced for my next show on the 14th. The commissions will more than cover the cost of Fall samples.

Plus, on my drive home to submit the show I got a phone call from a lady who saw my car sticker and called me on the spot. She said her previous consultant had moved to TX a while ago and she's been trying to find someone local ever since. So she saw my phone # and called me. She wanted to come pick up a catalogue tomorrow, so I told her which bank I work at. Turns out she's a customer of our bank! What a small world.

woo hoo!!!

Congrats!!!

wahoooooo!!!!

Congrats on a GREAT day!:thumbup:

Congratulations! May you have many, many more great days like that.

1. How can I have a successful first show with Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on your successful first show! To ensure a successful first show, it's important to be well-prepared, organized, and enthusiastic. Make sure to have all necessary supplies and samples on hand, and practice your demonstration beforehand. Also, make sure to invite plenty of guests and follow up with them after the show for outside orders.

2. How many people should I invite to my first show?

There is no set number of people to invite to your first show. It's important to invite as many potential guests as possible to increase your chances of a successful show. Consider inviting friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors.

3. How much commission can I expect from my first show?

The commission you earn from your first show will depend on the total sales and the commission rate for your specific Pampered Chef region. However, with $950 in commissionable sales, it sounds like you had a very successful show and will earn a significant commission!

4. How can I attract more customers to my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to attract more customers to your Pampered Chef business. Some ideas include hosting more shows, networking with other local businesses, utilizing social media and online marketing, and offering special promotions or discounts to attract new customers.

5. What should I do if someone expresses interest in Pampered Chef at my first show?

If someone expresses interest in Pampered Chef at your first show, make sure to follow up with them as soon as possible. This could include providing them with a catalog, scheduling a one-on-one consultation, or inviting them to host their own show. It's important to nurture these leads and turn them into potential customers or hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • juls