• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Consultant Success: Celebrating My First 30-Day Period with $1250+ in Sales!

In summary, "What a Great 30 Days!!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals. To participate, you can host a party and invite friends and family to shop, and as your party's sales reach designated levels, you can earn free products. The sales goals vary each month and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be earned while taking advantage of monthly specials. To redeem your free products, your consultant will provide a redemption form for you to choose and submit your desired products.
chefcarole
I'm so excited and even though my family is happy for me, they just don't get it like y'all will...my first 30 day period ends tonight at midnight. I'm submitting my 4th show and I have passed the $1250.00 mark too!! I can hardly believe what that all means to me...I'm qualified!, nice commission!, free mid-season products!, and $200 PC dollars to use in kit enhancement month! I love doing this and wished I'd done it long ago! I never had this kind of success when I was a scrapbook company consultant. PC is great because everyone knows about it and loves it (mostly), and it really sells itself for the most part. I made the lime-berry mousse trifle yesterday for my family and parents for Easter and they loved it. I hadn't had it before either and couldn't believe how good it was. My dad went back for seconds and he is a picky eater. My aunt is coming to town in a few weeks and my parents are bringing a brisket. My mom requested that I make this dessert again. Anyway, it's a good day and I wanted to share my excitement...thanks!! http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

Congratulations! You are off to a fantastic start.

Wooohooo!! Nicely done, Carole!!!

Yeah you! Great job!

stephanieboyd said:
Wooohooo!! Nicely done, Carole!!!

Thank you Stephanie! (my recruiter)
http://www.countingcows.de/schaem.gif

great job!

Awesome!! :):):):)

congratulations!!!!!!!1

Way to go, girl! Keep up the good work!

Way to go!!

Way to Go!!!!
Congrats!
Kris

WOO HOO!! I made that trifle to take to my parents house for lunch yesterday. It was awesome!!! I'm making it for a show this weekend and needed to practice!

YAY YOU!!!

1. What is "What a Great 30 Days!!"?

"What a Great 30 Days!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals.

2. How can I participate in "What a Great 30 Days!!"?

To participate in "What a Great 30 Days!!", you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to shop. As your party's sales reach certain levels, you can earn free products as a host.

3. What are the sales goals for "What a Great 30 Days!!"?

The sales goals for "What a Great 30 Days!!" vary depending on the month and promotion. However, typically there are three levels of sales goals that hosts can reach to earn free products.

4. Can I combine "What a Great 30 Days!!" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "What a Great 30 Days!!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products through "What a Great 30 Days!!" while taking advantage of our monthly specials.

5. How do I redeem my free products earned from "What a Great 30 Days!!"?

Once your party's sales reach one of the designated levels, your consultant will provide you with a special redemption form. You can then choose which free products you would like and submit the form to your consultant to receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrb0328
Replies
Views
raebates
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima