• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrating a Successful Day of Sales & Team Growth!

In summary, Beth closed her party tonight and made $1200 in sales. She also received a call from next Saturday's host, and is halfway to getting her new iPod.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have to toot my horn here after the day I just had!I closed the party from Saturday tonight at over $1200 in sales! It was such fun helping my host spend $465 in free products! And her mother, the co-host gave all the benefits to her but then spent over $100 after the 30% discount so commissionable was over $1300! It's my second show in this month so I'll be getting the new bag soon and on my way to more free spring products.Then I got the call that next Saturday's host sent in her agreement tonight. Yippee! And a HO lead returned my call and is signing as we speak!Two new people on my team and a great show in one day! 2012 is looking good!:woohoo:

Awesome!!! 2012 is going to be a great year!

Wahooooo Beth! What a way to start the year, and add those triple points and it's a great month indeed!!! Congrats!

Congrats Beth!!!!

Beth, that is so AWESOME!!! Congratulations and way to go!!! I'm so happy for you!

Beth, that's got to make you feel good!! (Say it like James Brown)!

Wahoo! That's great, Beth!

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats!!!

AWESOME Beth!!! That ROCKS!

WAHOO! Congratulations Beth!!!! And TRIPLE POINTS TOO!

quiverfull7 said:
WAHOO! Congratulations Beth!!!! And TRIPLE POINTS TOO!
I know! Hey!! :happyforyou:My recruits still aren't showing up on cc and I haven't gotten the emails but I did call and HO can see them! Yay!!

YEA Beth! How awesome for you! And not just triple points but when they qualify in 30 days - $200 in PC $$...and halfway to the ipod!:woohoo:

Chefbeckyd said:
YEA Beth! How awesome for you! And not just triple points but when they qualify in 30 days - $200 in PC $$...and halfway to the ipod!:woohoo:

I know! Cha Ching!! :woohoo:

What is the purpose of celebrating a successful day of sales and team growth?

The purpose of celebrating a successful day of sales and team growth is to recognize and appreciate the hard work and achievements of the sales team. It also serves as motivation for the team to continue striving for success.

How can we celebrate a successful day of sales and team growth?

There are multiple ways to celebrate a successful day of sales and team growth, such as organizing a team dinner or outing, giving out awards or incentives, or simply acknowledging and thanking the team for their efforts.

Why is it important to celebrate both sales and team growth?

Celebrating both sales and team growth is important because they are interconnected. A successful day of sales is a result of the hard work and growth of the team. Recognizing and celebrating both aspects can boost team morale and foster a positive and supportive work environment.

What are some benefits of celebrating a successful day of sales and team growth?

Celebrating a successful day of sales and team growth can improve team motivation and engagement, increase team cohesion and camaraderie, and ultimately lead to improved performance and results in the future.

How often should we celebrate a successful day of sales and team growth?

The frequency of celebrations may vary depending on the company and team dynamic. It could be a weekly, monthly, or quarterly event, or it could be a spontaneous celebration for a particularly outstanding day. The important thing is to regularly acknowledge and appreciate the team's efforts and accomplishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • wadesgirl