• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?

In summary, the goal of the conversation is to improve organizational skills. The participants are planning to follow a plan to reach their goals.
afshea
OKay, I've read through everyones goals, and they are great. Mine are very similar. Goals are great, but now lets share what our PLAN is to get there! I am very lucky to be part of a Step-up to Director class with Nancy Jo Ryan, I learned SO MUCH in just the first call and I am SO excited about sharing our business with people. I am setting myself up for success by:

1. Getting papers in order so that when I make contact with my recruit leads, I'll be able to track it. I have made copies of the Rolling recruit list. Each lead has their own sheet...really you can just use a simple notebook for this, but for me I like the regiment of the form.

2. I have called each one of my potentials and left them a message saying "Let's get together again soon and talk about how The Pampered Chef can fit into your life!"

3. I am redoing my list of 100 so that I can book more shows and therefore be in front of more people.

That's the plan for this week. We'll see what Nancy Jo suggests this week! Anyone else? What's your plan?

Angela Shea
The Singing Chef

That is a great class. I took it last year, but am going to do it again this year. Never hurts to relearn!

Keep us posted as to what you learn!

Now for the plan--book more shows per month to get in front of more people, and make more customer care calls to really connect with the customers.

that's to begin with, but of course there is more!

good luck!
ange

It's WORKING!!!I followed up today with the people I called to invite to the meeting. TWO of them are SIGNING this week, one on Wed and one on Thursday. I also have an interview with another potential on Sunday. More importantly, I am reconnecting with the recruits I already have to see what else I can do to help them grow their businesses. I am serving people and having a GREAT time doing it! Watch for me walking the stage in July! Woo hoo.

I am starting Nancy Jo's program next week - Are any other cheffers participating??

How do I be a part of this??

gilliandanielle said:
How do I be a part of this??

Yes, tell us how to get in on this:D

Who is your upline?? In our group you have to be 1, 2, or 3rd line from Nancy Jo. Have you check with your director or above to see if you group has a similiar program??

I am always looking for tips on how to get organized - My hubby has been ahuge help getting my office organized

Hey Kathy!
I will be there too :)
Cheryl

My upline director does a program she calls The Red Team. There are weekly conference calls and weekly one on one calls. It has been really helpful as it keeps me focused. I haven't yet recruited anyone, but I have a strong list of leads 3 are right on the edge.
My plan is to keep focused on recruiting. I find when I don't think about it, I don't do it. I keep a binder with a page for each potential recruit, and flip through it atleast once a week. Also, at my next show I am going to try the 4 pile system when I take orders.

Silly Little Chef...
sillylittlechef said:
My upline director does a program she calls The Red Team. There are weekly conference calls and weekly one on one calls. It has been really helpful as it keeps me focused. I haven't yet recruited anyone, but I have a strong list of leads 3 are right on the edge.
My plan is to keep focused on recruiting. I find when I don't think about it, I don't do it. I keep a binder with a page for each potential recruit, and flip through it atleast once a week. Also, at my next show I am going to try the 4 pile system when I take orders.

Who's your upline? I'm in Becky Ishee's 3rd line and she does red calls once per month. I really enjoy them and it has really helped out my business a lot!

How or what did your hubby do??

I am always looking for tips on how to get organized - My hubby has been ahuge help getting my office organized

I'd love to get MORE organized, I've always got good intentions and then NOTHING happens, except I get MORE and MORE disorganized!!

Lisa

Hubby hit IKEA and got a better desk with more elbow room and found lots of paper sorter thingies. We had trouble finding the type and size we wanted.
He found and awesome Canon color printer with ink tanks so I can have color copies and not have to run to the copy center all the time (Saves money)
My old printer is now primarily just for printing labels

I just found ACT software for really cheap (EBAY) and waiting for it to arrive

He had been a great help. My o

Lisa - What is your biggest organization problem

We got a 90 day action plan in our program - Would anyone be interested in doing this as a group???? It's called 'Begin with the end in mind'

I started a new thread for this

What is "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?"

"We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals and teams create actionable plans to achieve their goals.

Who can participate in "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?"

Anyone can participate in "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?" It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their teams, as well as anyone who is interested in setting and achieving personal or professional goals.

How does "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?" work?

The program consists of a series of workshops and coaching sessions led by experienced Pampered Chef consultants. Participants will learn goal-setting techniques, create a personalized action plan, and receive ongoing support and accountability to help them stay on track.

What are the benefits of participating in "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?"

By participating in this program, individuals and teams will gain clarity and focus on their goals, learn practical strategies for achieving them, and receive support and accountability to help them stay motivated and on track.

How do I sign up for "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?"

To sign up for "We've Shared Goals...now What Is the Plan?", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website for more information on upcoming workshops and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • chefbilyeu