• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg

In summary, the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion is a giveaway by Pampered Chef to celebrate reaching 100,182 sales with consultant Greg. To enter, customers must make a purchase of $100 or more during the promotional period, with each $100 spent counting as one entry. The promotion ends on a designated date and time, and the winner will be chosen through a random drawing by a third-party service. The prize for the promotion is a Pampered Chef prize pack worth over $500.
DZmom
Ok Greg, who's the lucky winner?

It was Kate Jensen!

We also broke the record for most posts in a day @ 700!

Congrats Kate!

Thanks...I made an acceptance speech on the contest thread...and got lofetime access to this site! I decided that I would have to spend more than $20 at Amazon if I got that one.

Wow~~~
cmdtrgd said:
Thanks...I made an acceptance speech on the contest thread...and got lofetime access to this site! I decided that I would have to spend more than $20 at Amazon if I got that one.

CONGRATS AND WOW, LIFETIME :)

Congrats Kate.

Wow that happened fast.

Looks like the stars were updated agian too.

Congrats; I guess you all were quite the chatters last night:) I thought for sure we'd still have this morning!

What is the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion?

The "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion is a special campaign by Pampered Chef to celebrate reaching 100,182 sales with one of our top consultants, Greg. This milestone achievement calls for a special giveaway for our loyal customers.

How do I enter the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion?

To enter the promotion, all you have to do is make a purchase of $100 or more from Pampered Chef during the designated promotional period. Each $100 spent will count as one entry into the giveaway. The more you shop, the better your chances of winning!

When does the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion end?

The promotion will end on [date], at [time]. Please make sure to complete your purchases before this time to be eligible for the giveaway.

How will the winner of the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion be chosen?

The winner will be chosen through a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the promotional period. The drawing will be conducted by a third-party service to ensure fairness and transparency.

What is the prize for the "Discover the Lucky Winner as We Reach 100,182 Milestone with Greg" promotion?

The lucky winner will receive a special Pampered Chef prize pack, including some of our top-selling products and exclusive items. The total value of the prize pack is over $500, making it a truly exciting and valuable reward for our winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
Admin Greg