• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!

In summary, a woman's husband surprised her with a night out and dinner, and they ended up at a hibachi style restaurant where they met a young mom who stayed at home and now sells Pampered Chef. The woman is excited to recruit the young mom and they plan to meet soon to finalize the deal. This opportunity would not have arisen without the woman's husband's kind gesture.
MelCo
WOW!!! My husbund suprised me yesterday by taking me out to dinner and getting a babysitter for our girls. As if that wasn't nice enough we went to a hibachi style restaurant where you sit aroung the table with a bunch of strangers. Everyone was talking and this young mom mentioned she stayed at home. This is how our conversation went...

- oh wow you stay at home...me too.
=isn't is hard to make ends meet. Cost of living is so expensive around here (we live in Cali)
-It was before I started selling pampered chef. But now I make enough money to have fun with my kids during the week and I even bout my husband a new truck!! (her huband was all ears!!!)
=Wow!! Really? What is PC I've never heard of that. (I told her about PC and she was excited and wanted to sell it. Then she asked how you get bookings)
-Well they provide the ingrediants and invite their friends over... but it dosen't end their... my average hosts get $90 in FREE products , 2 or 3 1/2 offs, and 25 % off everything else. (she couldn't believe it....)

I'm calling her today to set up a meeting to get her signed up for her super starter kit and finalize the deal!!!!!

Wow! How cool is that?! Congratulations. See, this never would have happened if your husband wasn't so nice and surprised you with that night out! How great. Let us know how it goes!

Wow !That is awesome !! I guess like they say it does pay off to talk about it to everyone !! Ya just never know where or when a oppertunity will arise !! Congrats !! :)

I guess I am going to have to learn to like sushi! ;) :D

THATS GREAT so think about it ,If you go out to dinner once a month think of all the recuits you can get ..... How fun fun
DoreenZaino Future Director

Great!!WOW!! That must have been so exciting for you BOTH!! Good luck with the recruit - it sounds like she is already sold!! :D

My husbund suprised me yesterday by taking me out to dinner......so now I'm going to surprise him and buy him a new _______
(fill in the blank: big screen TV, stereo for the truck, fishing rod, set of golf clubs)
That's how you should end the sentence ;)

kitty <--- running and ducking under the sofa before somebody pulls on my tail :D

1. What is "Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!"?

"Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!" is a popular phrase often used in the direct sales and network marketing industries to describe a successful recruiting experience.

2. How did the phrase "Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!" originate?

The phrase is believed to have originated from a story about a direct sales consultant who went out for sushi with a friend and ended up recruiting someone to join their team during the meal.

3. Is "Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!" just a saying or does it hold a deeper meaning?

While the phrase is often used as a lighthearted saying, it also represents the idea that networking and making connections in everyday situations can lead to unexpected opportunities and successes in business.

4. Can the phrase "Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!" be applied to other industries besides direct sales?

Yes, the concept of networking and making connections can be applied to any industry or career path. The phrase can be seen as a reminder to always be open to new opportunities and to never underestimate the power of a simple conversation.

5. Is there any advice associated with the phrase "Went Out for Sushi and Got a Recruit!!!"?

While there is no specific advice associated with the phrase, it can serve as a reminder to always be prepared and open to opportunities, even in unexpected situations. Additionally, it highlights the importance of building genuine relationships and connections with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gina M