• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the deal with not being able to log in?

In summary, the site was unavailable because it was being moved to a new server and the users were not happy because they were unable to login.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I hate it when I can't log in here and see what's going on.

I am right there with you, my new morning ritual involves getting my coffee, checking my e-mail and then going here before the kids get up and now I am way off schedule today all because I could get on!

ya'll sound about like me!! i get my boys on the school bus, get my mountain dew, check email and come straight here!! it was driving me crazy not being able to come here!! another addiction to add to my growing list!!!

Amen! I even e-mailed Beth to find out if she could get on! It was driving me CRAZY!!!:eek:

It annoys me even more, trust me! I am working on stablizing things, its not an easy fix.

I believe it! Sorry Greg! It's just routine for most of us to get up and get on here!!!;)

oh greg...didnt mean nothing towards you honey!!! like kristi said its just habit for me to do that!! we all know you are doing your best!!! you just keep it up

I don't think anyone was griping at Greg...server problems aren't his issue. I was just complaining in general and everyone else heaped on. :)

(And if you WERE griping at Greg - back off already!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't think anyone was griping at Greg...server problems aren't his issue. I was just complaining in general and everyone else heaped on. :)

(And if you WERE griping at Greg - back off already!)

Hey now that we are switching to pay to play, I guess you have the right to gripe at me :D :eek:

Admin Greg said:
Hey now that we are switching to pay to play, I guess you have the right to gripe at me :D :eek:
If it was five bucks a week or month instead of five bucks a year, I think we'd have a case.

Of course, at five bucks a week, you could have a server big enough to host this place and several others. :eek: (Don't get any ideas, Bub.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If it was five bucks a week or month instead of five bucks a year, I think we'd have a case.

Of course, at five bucks a week, you could have a server big enough to host this place and several others. :eek: (Don't get any ideas, Bub.)

*twiddles fingers with evil grin* :D

Greg, I think we have just been maligned. :eek: Or aligned.

Or something, anyway.

Trust me, Monica - we're benign.

What a line!

(*tries to look innocent*)

I think it's a sign.

a sign of bulls flying with wings and halo's right????????

We could restart this thread this afternoon.

Greg, whoever is hosting your servers needs more squirrels and wheels.

I tried to log in late last night, only to see a message that said the site was unavailable because it was being moved to a different server that would be more reliable.

BRAVO!

Thank you, Greg! Best news I've read up here! :) :) :)

WHat's causing these problems? Thry're all new to me. Hated not being able to get on. Missed you all.

:)

1. What is "Well, That Was Certainly Fun"?

"Well, That Was Certainly Fun" is a fun and interactive cooking activity that combines delicious recipes with entertaining games. It is perfect for hosting parties, team-building events, or just having a fun night in with friends and family.

2. How does "Well, That Was Certainly Fun" work?

Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the activity, providing step-by-step instructions for each recipe and game. All you need to do is gather your ingredients and supplies, log onto the virtual event, and let the fun begin!

3. What types of recipes are included in "Well, That Was Certainly Fun"?

We offer a variety of recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Our recipes are easy to follow and use high-quality Pampered Chef products to ensure delicious results.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate in "Well, That Was Certainly Fun"?

No cooking experience is necessary! Our consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. This activity is designed to be fun and stress-free for everyone, regardless of cooking skill level.

5. Can I customize "Well, That Was Certainly Fun" for a specific occasion or group?

Yes! Our consultants can work with you to personalize the recipes and games to fit your specific needs and preferences. Whether you're hosting a bridal shower, birthday party, or team-building event, we can make "Well, That Was Certainly Fun" a memorable and unique experience for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76