• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My First Pampered Chef Show Be a Success?

In summary, the key to a successful Pampered Chef show is preparation and promotion. This includes having all necessary supplies and ingredients, advertising through various channels, and offering special discounts or promotions. If you don't have a suitable space to host the show, consider reaching out to friends, family, or local event spaces. While turnout may vary, promoting the show and engaging with potential attendees can increase your chances of success. Remember that the main goal is to have a fun and engaging experience with guests, even if they don't make purchases. To calm your nerves before the show, make sure to prepare ahead of time and remember to have fun and enjoy the experience.
PMSchef
Silver Member
Well... Sunday is almost here, and I'm getting nervous. I don't know if I am going to have the apt downstairs to use, or if anyone will show up besides my Ex from PA, her friend, and my parents(which is a maybe also).:eek:

First shows are better with a crowd that knows you...small ones too! Trust me!

I understand that, I think there will be a few others, I didn't put that there should be a reservation on the flyer I put out in my neighborhood. Just a little pre-show jitters, i'll be able to handle myself

just tryin gto see if my photo came up

how do I get a picture to come up on my posts?

PMSchef said:
how do I get a picture to come up on my posts?

you have to go in and to your profile and edit Avatar

Good luck, youll be fine. The first is the hardest. :)

Well, I have my tenderloin trimmed the way I want it, a few extra pieces to nibble on so I don't eat all of the product that is for my customers.

You'll be okay...........just remember you're a pampered chef, not a perfect chef!

Let us know how it goes!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your show! My first show was small - 5 guests, but it was people I knew which made it SIGNIFICANTLY easier. Just remember to have fun! If you are having fun, others will pick up on it. I ended up hitting $700 in comm. sales at my first show...

You will do great! Let us know how you make out.

Hey just think, you made it through MY first show, you did more demo than I did on that one. Have FUN!

PMSchef said:
Well... Sunday is almost here, and I'm getting nervous. I don't know if I am going to have the apt downstairs to use, or if anyone will show up besides my Ex from PA, her friend, and my parents(which is a maybe also).:eek:

My first show consisted of my mom and her neighbor. It was great practice and it qualified as a show (I think they took mercy on my poor soul and went on a little mini-spree for themselves... we both win!) and gave me the confidence to do it in front of my friends and their families... eventually I'm figuring I'll branch out with a booking sooner or later. LOL...

Just practice the recipes, get comfy with the tools and if role playing works for you do that... otherwise, relax and have fun!

If you happen to have a show with very low attendance, tell them that you need to practice your demo, and do the whole thing. It will help you feel more comfortable when you do have a highly-attended show.

I'm just nervous about it now, I should be fine on Sunday. What wories me the most is"will I have a place to have it"
Thanks everyone

Last edited:
well I had 3 of the 4 most important people in my life at my 1st show tonight, my father came in later. I was able to practice my pitch, it needs a lot of work.
I think I'll live though.

1. How can I ensure that my first Pampered Chef show is a success?

The key to a successful Pampered Chef show is preparation and promotion. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for your demonstrations, and advertise your event through social media, word of mouth, and flyers. Also, consider offering special discounts or promotions to entice attendees.

2. What if I don't have a suitable space to host my Pampered Chef show?

If you don't have a suitable space in your home to host the show, consider reaching out to friends or family members who may be willing to lend their space. You can also contact local community centers or event spaces to see if they have any availability for your event.

3. Will anyone show up to my first Pampered Chef show?

As with any event, there is always a possibility of low turnout. However, by promoting your show and reaching out to potential attendees, you can increase the chances of a successful turnout. Don't be discouraged if the number of attendees is smaller than expected - they may still make purchases and become loyal customers.

4. What if my guests are not interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products?

While selling products is an important aspect of a Pampered Chef show, remember that the main goal is to have a fun and engaging experience with your guests. Even if they don't make purchases at the show, they may still be interested in hosting their own show in the future or becoming a customer later on.

5. How can I calm my nerves before my first Pampered Chef show?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first Pampered Chef show. To calm your nerves, make sure you have everything prepared ahead of time and practice your demonstrations. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience - your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Kim Moleski
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookie Kempe