• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer Updated by Home Office?

In summary, the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers a selection of essential kitchen tools and products at a discounted price. It is released four times a year and items can be purchased outside of the promotion period, but the discounted prices are only available during the promotion. The items in the flyer cannot be customized and host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to them.
melindag
Does anybody know if the Well Stocked Kitchen flyer has been updated by home office? The only version I can find is from 2007, and has several items that are no longer available.
thanks
Melinda

You can search CC for it. It also may be in the online training center (that's where some things have been "hidden" recently), or in the registry area of the public PC website.Edited to add: The list is in the public registry area when you select "well stocked kitchen", then there'll be a small link on the lower left to print list. https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/wsklist_printable.pdf

ann, thanks for the link, I searched & searched CC for it and couldn't find it. Have a fundraiser at a soriety tonight.

Ann R.

What is the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer?

The Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that features a curated selection of essential kitchen tools and products at a discounted price.

How often does the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer come out?

The Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer is released every season, so four times a year.

Can I purchase items from the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer outside of the promotion?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer at any time. However, the discounted prices are only available during the promotion period.

Can I customize the items included in the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer?

No, the items included in the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer are pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized.

Can I earn host rewards or discounts on items from the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer?

No, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to items from the Well Stocked Kitchen Flyer as they are already discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies