• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Challenges with Inputting Shows into a New System - My Experience

I did get ONE outside order on it, though--will I be able to import that to P3? If you submitted it in P3, you should be able to import it.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I just finished attempting to input one of this weekend's two shows into the new system. Not one, but three of my customers do not have email addresses, so I can't add them at all. :( I did email HO about that, but it could take days for them to get back to me. All of the trainings said to just jump on over once it was available, but now I'm kind of regretting it. :/

I believe that is one of the biggest issues that will be changed , I and many other directors have decided to wait to enter shows in the we web till all the problems are straigtenrd out . I don't think that you can go back to p3 because you have submitted shows in the new web already .
Good luck but I would on Monday

Amanda, you didn't submit it yet right? Then I would enter them in P3 and delete the show on the new web. I mentioned to the tech guy I was working with about other things that I really wanted to do my show this weekend on the new web and he said to do it the old web and wait before using the new system until these bugs get worked out.

What I've been doing with people who refuse to give me an email is putting their name @ email.com. It takes it just fine like that. So if the person is Sally smith I put [email protected].

vanscootin said:
What I've been doing with people who refuse to give me an email is putting their name @ email.com. It takes it just fine like that.

So if the person is Sally smith I put [email protected].

I'd be tempted to use @pamperedchef.com...

So, they need the email for receipts and in case there are problems...right? Can you just put in your email and then mail them a receipt.

Shawnna said:
So, they need the email for receipts and in case there are problems...right? Can you just put in your email and then mail them a receipt.

I think I'll start a new email addy JUST for this purpose! That way, I don't get flooded with the same email for every customer. Seems to me, it'd be easier to mannage it that way than mixed in with all of the email I already receive.

That's silly to have everything tied to an e-mail address because...not everyone has an e-mail address OR wants to give that to you OR has a computer......and what if they change their email address. This is something that you would have thought would have been brought up by the group testing this program. I sure hope they get all the bugs worked out before they add all of us on. I, for one, don't want to use it until it's working correctly.

That is one of the things that I believe they are changing to NOT have e- mail addresses to th host or guest ,
I just send the host all of the receipts to sort the products it's just better that way and soooooo much better for us

monicag said:
That's silly to have everything tied to an e-mail address because...not everyone has an e-mail address OR wants to give that to you OR has a computer......and what if they change their email address. This is something that you would have thought would have been brought up by the group testing this program. I sure hope they get all the bugs worked out before they add all of us on. I, for one, don't want to use it until it's working correctly.

Well, I imagine that if they change their address, they'd do just what we do at Kohls.com or Amazon--they would go in, log in, and change their info. At least, ideally they would do that. :)

BethCooks4U said:
Amanda, you didn't submit it yet right? Then I would enter them in P3 and delete the show on the new web. I mentioned to the tech guy I was working with about other things that I really wanted to do my show this weekend on the new web and he said to do it the old web and wait before using the new system until these bugs get worked out.

Beth, thanks for the head's up on this! No, I haven't been able to even input it properly, so no submitting yet.

I did get ONE outside order on it, though--will I be able to import that to P3? I'll have to double check if I can see her entire credit card #.

Amanda_RI said:
Beth, thanks for the head's up on this! No, I haven't been able to even input it properly, so no submitting yet.

I did get ONE outside order on it, though--will I be able to import that to P3? I'll have to double check if I can see her entire credit card #.

That I don't know but hopefully you can see the credit card and you'd be able to print it or write it down. Then there's the option of calling her if all else fails...

this is from home office, it's how they want us to handle people that don't have email, at all. They really are encouraging us to get an email, that is how they will track the person, and the order, in case of anything in the future (like a recall, etc) but if they don't have an email, this is how we are to enter it for the person.....For customers who do not have an email address, please enter the customer’s 10-digit phone number followed by @mytpc.com in the required email field.For example: If a customer’s phone number is (630) 123-4567, you would enter [email protected].Using the suffix of @mytpc.com will allow you and the Home Office to have a consistent account for each customer. And if the customer does set up a “real” email address at a later time, they can do that easily by changing their User Name in their Account.

Home Office sent a work around about this yesterday.

Well, they sent it AFTER I submitted the show. I just put everyone in as [email protected] . I guess I can go back and change the info to the format that they want.

What are some healthy meal options for when I'm exhausted?

We offer a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, such as sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker dishes. These meals are packed with nutritious ingredients to fuel your body and give you the energy you need.

What kitchen tools can help me prepare meals when I'm tired?

Our line of kitchen tools is designed to make meal prep a breeze. From our choppers and slicers to our mixers and blenders, we have everything you need to make cooking less stressful and more efficient.

Do you offer any meal planning services for busy individuals?

Yes, we offer meal planning services where you can choose from a variety of pre-made meal plans or create your own customized plan. Our meal plans include grocery lists and step-by-step instructions, making it easier for you to prepare meals when you're exhausted.

What are some healthy snack options for when I'm too tired to cook?

We have a range of snack recipes that are quick and easy to make, such as energy bites, hummus dips, and protein bars. These snacks are perfect for when you need a quick boost of energy without spending too much time in the kitchen.

How can I make meal prep less overwhelming when I'm exhausted?

We recommend using our meal prep tools such as our food storage containers and portion control tools to make meal prep easier and less overwhelming. These tools will help you stay organized and on track with your meals, even when you're feeling exhausted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies