• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MaryCan I Book Multiple Shows in August for a Great Start with Pampered Chef?

:Yes, Tracy, you are welcome to submit shows in August. You'll get a head start on your competition and if you do really well, you may even qualify for some of the incentives that are available in September. Good luck!
tlmcunning
After much debate I have just signed my consultant agreement. I am so excited about starting my Pampered Chef business. I have got a lot of wonderful ideas on how to get started just from reading this site.

Tracy

Hey, Congrats. on signing up I'm in my third ss month and love what I do. I have been on this site for two days and have found so many great ideas I can't wait to use most of them. Good Luck in your Business. :D

Congratulations, Tracy and welcome to the "family!" Take a look through the files to see what looks good to you, but if you need any help, feel free to jump right in and ask! Go for that Roasting Pan!! ;)

Mary

Welcome Tracy! Good luck and you know were to go if you need something. :)

That's great! How exciting. It sounds like you're so enthusiastic and excited...that will definitely show and it'll help build your business! Plus, you're on your way to getting that free Roasting Pan (if you're in the US). Welcome!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!Good Luck Tracy! Try your best to hit 1250 your Super Starter months. When the free stuff starts coming in, you get even more motivated!!.

Good Luck,
Debbie :) :)

Welcome to the PC family - from one Tracy to another! Have fun!

Good Luck!You couldn't have signed during a better time!! There are so many promotions going on right now!! Good Luck with your business. You will find this site VERY helpful! And just like Debbie said - really try to get to $1250 during your SS months! You can earn MORE than just your bonus kits each month! :D

Thank you all so much for your support. I am going to do my best to get to the 1,250 mark. I talked with my Director last night and I can't wait for my starter kit to come. I am hoping it will be here before I leave for vacation on August 12th. I plan on taking some catalogs and order forms with me. :) I am hoping that I can get some orders while I am at my family reunion.

Tracy

A couple of questionsMy super starter month is not until September, however I would like to order some of the discontinued items. Can I have my own show in August and submit it. Will this affect what incentives I am eligable for instead of waiting until September?

Thanks
Tracy

Tracy:

You may submit as many shows as you want in August, it will not negatively affect you! In fact, it will ensure that you're off to a great start! August "rolls into" September to combine as your 1st Super Starter month. So go ahead and book shows (including your own) for August!

Mary

1. What is "Well I Finally Did It!!!"?

"Well I Finally Did It!!!" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of chicken, vegetables, and seasonings cooked in a slow cooker.

2. How long does it take to prepare "Well I Finally Did It!!!"?

The prep time for "Well I Finally Did It!!!" is approximately 20 minutes, and the cooking time can vary depending on your slow cooker settings. It is recommended to cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can easily substitute the chicken for other proteins such as beef, pork, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Are there any recommended side dishes to serve with "Well I Finally Did It!!!"?

Some popular side dishes to serve with "Well I Finally Did It!!!" include rice, quinoa, or roasted vegetables. You can also serve it with a side of crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

5. Can I freeze leftovers of "Well I Finally Did It!!!"?

Yes, "Well I Finally Did It!!!" is a great dish to freeze for later. Just make sure to let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container and storing it in the freezer. It can be reheated in the microwave or on the stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Heather
  • General Chat
Replies