• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are

In summary, the "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products are high-quality kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks, with user-friendly designs and a satisfaction guarantee. Most of the products are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. The products are also safe to use with non-stick cookware, thanks to their non-scratch materials. They can be purchased online through the company's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, with various promotions and discounts available.
jenniferm
Gold Member
Well, I always tell guests at my show that these little things are great for breastfeeding moms to close breast milk bags....oh my one of my friends took me a little to serious when I said there were so many uses for a new mom.

She went into labor at home and delivered before the ambulance got there. They used Twixits to tie off the cord...now that is a new use.

Re: TwixitsThat's HILARIOUS! Great Story! I think I'll use it at my next show. :D

Re: TwixitsI think the one they put on in the hospital actually does look kind of like a Twixit!

Can't say that it'll be a very common use though. :D

Re: TwixitsLOL!!!! I'm definitely going to use that!

Re: TwixitsThat is a great story..thank you for sharing..I am sure that I will use this at future shows.

Also..Congrats to your friend and her new baby

Re: TwixitsThat is Hilarious!

Re: TwixitsGreat story! Thanks for sharing. : )

Re: TwixitsWow, that's a new one on me.

Re: TwixitsI bet one of the medics was a woman who has twixits at home. That's a riot!

Re: TwixitsOh that's too good! Great story! ha ha

I know a consultant who arrived ready to do a show and had forgotten to put her hair up. Fast thinker, she used a twixit to hold her hair in place. Everyone loved it, and added the combo to their orders.

Yours definitely tops in the quick thinking and multi use depts. lol

1. What are the benefits of using "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products?

The "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products are designed to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and are built to last, saving you time and money in the long run. Plus, our products come with a satisfaction guarantee to ensure your complete happiness with your purchase.

2. Are "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products only for professional chefs?

No, our products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and bake, whether you are a professional chef or a home cook. Our products are designed to be user-friendly and are great for all skill levels. They are also perfect for busy moms and dads who need quick and easy solutions in the kitchen.

3. Can I use "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water to preserve the quality of the products.

4. Are "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, our products are safe to use with non-stick cookware. They are designed with non-scratch materials to protect your cookware and ensure a long lifespan for your kitchen tools.

5. Can I purchase "Well, I Always Tell Guests at My Show That These Little Things Are" products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a variety of promotions and discounts for online purchases, making it easy and convenient to get your hands on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies