• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!

In summary, a member announces the birth of their daughter who came a month early and is now 5 weeks old. They share pictures of her and everyone congratulates the new parents. Some members joke about the challenges of having a new baby and others express their own desires for more children. The new parents thank everyone for their well wishes and welcome their new daughter, Megan, to the world.
redsoxgirl
Hi everyone!!

It's been so long since I've been on!!

My daughter decided she was done baking and came a month early. She showed up on December 1st at 9:27pm weighing in at 5 lbs 14 oz and measuring 19.25" Other than being little and having a touch of jaundice, she was (and still is) perfectly healthy!
Last week at her 5 week appt, she weighed in at 7 lbs 12.5 oz, so it looks like she's catching up there :)

Labor was really tough - 22 hours long! But we made it through without needing a C-Section (which was talked about in the halls by the doc).

Here are some pictures of my little peanut. :love::love::love:

one day old
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8cc37b3127ccec5b47d268a9b00000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

the new family on 12/2
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8cc37b3127ccec5b41af04bd600000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

3 days old
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8cc37b3127ccec5b553b62b6000000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

5 weeks 1 day old - what a difference a few weeks makes!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9df27b3127ccec659fc70844900000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9df27b3127ccec659f062845d00000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9df27b3127ccec658c5f2e40300000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

How is everyone??

Congratulations! How beautiful:) What's her name?

OMG!! SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

Yes, of course we missed you!!

Congratulations!!
xoxo

She is pretty cute if I do say so myself ;)

Her name is Megan

How cute! Glad you both are doing well!

Aw!!!! How cute! Glad to hear things are going well.

CONGRATS!!!!
Welcome Back!!

Welcome back and a huge CONGRATULATIONS! What a great early Christmas present! She's a cutie :).

Glad to hear things are going well and you are both healthy. I hope you aren't too sleep deprived :).

All of these new babies are making me so broody... I thought I'd decide no to a number 4, but the last week or so I've just not been so sure...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

She is too cute! Glad she is healthy even though early!AnnieBee, go visit someone with a new baby! Remember how sleep-deprived you were with the other 3....LOL! It's a lot cheaper to love on someone else's baby! LOL!

She is adorable. Congratulations!

You're killing me here!!! We have decided to give up on a girl after three boys - plus we aren't getting any younger (and having kids isn't getting any cheaper - we are still paying on the last one, he cost us 10 grand) but then I see pictures like this and get the 'baby itch'.
She so too perfect. Congrats!

Congrats and welcome back :)

CONGRATS!! She is GORGEOUS!!

Congrats! I have a "Megan" also, so I love the name. :) Glad to see everyone is happy and healthy...welcome back!!!

redsoxgirl said:
She is pretty cute if I do say so myself ;)

Her name is Megan

shes BEAUTIFUL!

& what a GREAT name!! :p;)

Congrats!!! What a precious little girl!

Congratulations. What a wonderful blessing.

Congratulations to Mom & Dad on Little Megan Peanut!!! Where are the Red Sox outfits?

Glad to hear that all are doing well! One of my team members and her hubby just had their 4th on December 18th! They sent a late Christmas card out with all of the kids and Little Miss Audrey was not a happy girl! Her Mom said she looked like a tomato!!!:mad: She's too little not to be cute anyway!

Congratulations and welcome back! She is so cute!

Congrats to you she is soo adorable!

Welcome to Megan, and glad to have you back. I'm so glad you and she are healthy and happy.

What is "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" about?

"Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" is a heartwarming novel by popular author Fannie Flagg. It tells the story of Dena Nordstrom, a successful TV journalist who returns to her hometown in Missouri and uncovers family secrets and a charming community along the way.

Is "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" a standalone novel or part of a series?

"Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" is a standalone novel. It was published in 1998 and has not been followed by a sequel or prequel.

Can I purchase "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" in different formats?

Yes, "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" is available in paperback, hardcover, and e-book formats. You can purchase it through major book retailers or online.

Is "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" appropriate for all ages?

While "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" is a heartwarming and humorous novel, it does contain mature themes and language that may not be suitable for younger readers. We recommend it for mature teenagers and adults.

Has "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" been adapted into a movie or TV show?

As of now, there are no plans for "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!" to be adapted into a movie or TV show. However, Flagg's other works, such as "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe," have been adapted into popular films.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • smilesarepriceless
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • ChefJoyJ