• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Winter Marketing Season!

In summary, the November CN contains a winter marketing guide and a holiday mini catalog. It also mentions the specials for January, which include a $200 bonus in free product value for hosts and various discounts for guests. There is also a recruiting benefit in the October CN. Some consultants have expressed concerns about reaching sales goals in January, but others have provided tips and resources for success.
aried
Gold Member
November CN came in the mail today with the winter marketing guide and a holiday mini catalog.

lucky you. hope mine comes tomorrow. does it say what the specials are for January?

You are so lucky! The earliest I ever get my CN is 14th of the month :(
Oct didn't come until 20th!!!

Do they have Nov. recruit special in there?

October was the last recruiting benefit for the year. It said so on the back cover of the CN.

I answered the email survey about the lateness of them.

I did too on the 13th and so on the 18th I sent an email to the lady who did the survey too. She said they switched providers so I am hoping that they will start coming a little sooner ;) Once I become a director then I can get them early and that will be nice.

SAL- December 1-31:
2 shows spring product.
$1,500 in slaes, receive 5% of total commissionable sales in PC dollars

Jan 1-31:
$1,500 in sales level 1
$3,000 in sales level 2
$6,000 in sales level 3

January host special:
Host get up to $200 in bonus FREE product value:
guest sales $500-$999, host guest $100 more
$1,000 or more in sales, $200 more

60% off one:
4 piece leakproff glass container set - $26.00
Bamboo fiber mixing bowl set $15.60
7" Santoku Knife, $28.00

Bonus:
one FREE when guest sales are at least $300 & show is sumbitted by Jan 10th:
Food Chopper
Simpler Slicer

Thanks for the info Ann! Very helpful.

That bonus will really help make our sales jump for sell a thon. NICE FOR US. :D

Pampered Chef is great to work with. They do try and make it easy for us to get bookings!

I have to say I am really disappointed that the only month to earn Spring products is January. Last year January was my worst month! It is so hard to get hosts right after the holidays! I am kind of freaking out because I do not have any idea how I can make even the first level during that month. *sigh*

grgann said:
I have to say I am really disappointed that the only month to earn Spring products is January. Last year January was my worst month! It is so hard to get hosts right after the holidays! I am kind of freaking out because I do not have any idea how I can make even the first level during that month. *sigh*

I'm kind of nervous about it, too, but...I'm really going to work hard to stay positive. The specials that month from what I hear are really great! I'm going to try to get those bookings on my calendar, especially from those people who say that things are too crazy around the holidays.

sarahsworld2000 said:
I did too on the 13th and so on the 18th I sent an email to the lady who did the survey too. She said they switched providers so I am hoping that they will start coming a little sooner ;) Once I become a director then I can get them early and that will be nice.

Directors CN hasn't been coming any earlier. Except for the past couple of months I've gotten mine at the beginning of the month instead of the middle, but then, so have consultants on my team.

grgann said:

Negative attitudes = negative results! Trust me, if you put your heart and soul into it, you will do what you want to do!

aried said:
SAL- December 1-31:
2 shows spring product.
$1,500 in slaes, receive 5% of total commissionable sales in PC dollars

Jan 1-31:
$1,500 in sales level 1
$3,000 in sales level 2
$6,000 in sales level 3

January host special:
Host get up to $200 in bonus FREE product value:
guest sales $500-$999, host guest $100 more
$1,000 or more in sales, $200 more

60% off one:
4 piece leakproff glass container set - $26.00
Bamboo fiber mixing bowl set $15.60
7" Santoku Knife, $28.00

Bonus:
one FREE when guest sales are at least $300 & show is sumbitted by Jan 10th:
Food Chopper
Simpler Slicer

How does this work for a past host at the party? (Sorry, I am a newbie still trying to figure out how all these host benefits work.)

veggiemama said:
How does this work for a past host at the party? (Sorry, I am a newbie still trying to figure out how all these host benefits work.)

Usually the past host gets one item from the 60% off options. Each flyer of the host specials will have fine print at the bottom that clarifies what the past hosts can get and will provide the specific item #'s required to input into P3.

January weather is what kills me. Last year i had 7 parties and all canceled due to the weather. This year, i'm going to book "snow days."

Normally I don't even talk about January - but now i'm going to start pitching bookings for my January for those who don't want to mess with the holidays.

I noticed they had some pretty good ideas for https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/winter_marketing/bwap.jspin the Winter Marketing Guide on CC. Maybe have those as back-up plans?

I printed the January specials just in case for my party last night and tucked it in the back of my binder. When I was talking about November and December specials, someone asked what January was and since I'm pretty set for November and December I told her where it was in my binder - they practically fought over each other to look and my calendar first and book their January parties! :)

I heard the February host/guest specials were in the Winter Marketing Guide and since they're not posting that online like they did after conference, I was wondering if someone could post the details here since we get our mail later here in Alaska. Thanks :)

sarahsworld2000 said:

I'm an advanced director & i STILL haven't received mine.... :grumpy:

February Specials

Hosts save 60% on 2 baking essentials...DCB and Small Ridged Baker are two of the 30 choices.
Guests save 20% off unglazed Stoneware and Metal Bakeware...21 choices..no limits

kristina16marie said:
I'm an advanced director & i STILL haven't received mine.... :grumpy:

Me either. :(

frozenchef said:
I printed the January specials just in case for my party last night and tucked it in the back of my binder. When I was talking about November and December specials, someone asked what January was and since I'm pretty set for November and December I told her where it was in my binder - they practically fought over each other to look and my calendar first and book their January parties! :)

I heard the February host/guest specials were in the Winter Marketing Guide and since they're not posting that online like they did after conference, I was wondering if someone could post the details here since we get our mail later here in Alaska. Thanks :)

You can view them in this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/january-february-special-jpegs-70766/

BethCooks4U said:

Me neither! Thank goodness for the kind folks sharing here or I would be in the dark.

BethCooks4U said:

Strange. I got mine yesterday. Maybe they are still working out the kinks? Or they mail them in waves. They do have to get a lot out! :D
But I'm happy they switched and listened.

It's so bizarre! I got my Oct. on 10/1 (which I thought was crazy since they usually came at the end of the month) and haven't received my Nov. yet. Very weird!

esavvymom said:
Strange. I got mine yesterday. Maybe they are still working out the kinks? Or they mail them in waves. They do have to get a lot out! :D
But I'm happy they switched and listened.

Hmmm... And I live in the same state you do. And I'm a director. They used to send directors theirs first so we could share/point out things in it.... Really frustrated.

Still waiting on mine too! :(

Still waiting on mine too...I knew getting October's early was a fluke.

still waiting on mine too:yuck:

1. What is the Winter Marketing Season?

The Winter Marketing Season is a time when Pampered Chef releases new products, special deals, and holiday-themed items. It typically runs from November through December and is a great time for customers to stock up on gifts and essentials for their holiday cooking and entertaining needs.

2. What is included in the November CN?

The November CN, or Consultant News, is a mailing that is sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants. It includes the Winter Marketing Guide, which showcases all of the new products and specials for the season, as well as a holiday mini catalog featuring holiday-themed items.

3. How can I view the Winter Marketing Guide and holiday mini catalog?

The Winter Marketing Guide and holiday mini catalog can be viewed online on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or find one at a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during the Winter Marketing Season?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions during the Winter Marketing Season. These can include discounts on certain products, free gifts with purchase, or even exclusive bundles. Be sure to check the Winter Marketing Guide and your consultant's website for the latest offers.

5. How can I make the most out of the Winter Marketing Season?

To make the most out of the Winter Marketing Season, take advantage of the new products and specials by stocking up on your favorite items or trying out new ones. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products, or become a consultant to receive exclusive discounts and perks. Don't forget to share the holiday mini catalog with friends and family to spread the joy of Pampered Chef this holiday season!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • phatratz