• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Newest Recruit at Our Site?

In summary, Gillian is the newest recruit at our site and has recently joined our team at Pampered Chef. Welcoming her to our community is important because it shows our appreciation and creates a sense of belonging within our organization. Gillian will have a specific role and responsibilities within the company, and to make her feel welcome and included, one can introduce themselves, offer assistance, and include her in team activities. It is important to avoid making assumptions, overwhelming her, and always be respectful and inclusive towards her.
Marg
I just like to welcome my newest recruit, Gillian, to the site.

Hope you like it here, Gill!

Welcome to our kooky little world Gillian!! :)

Welcome Gillian!:)

Welcome Gill!

Oh no......now we have 2 Gillian's to keep up with!

Welcome to our world!

Linda

Last edited:
Welcome! I was really confused when I saw the title of this thread, LOL!!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Noooo..... not 2 Gillians!!! It's too much! I cannot take much more of this!!!!

(Sorry, it's been a really boring day at work and now I just need to be silly.)

Welcome Gillian. May you find this site as wonderful as the rest of us have.

Me 2~~
gilliandanielle said:
Welcome! I was really confused when I saw the title of this thread, LOL!!

I thought everyone was re-welcoming you, *maybe to get to 700/100,000 then I realized and the same spelling too :)

c how cool u r!!!

Sorry to confuse everyone, LOL.

I sent Gillian a link and paid for her membership, so she should be here soon.
She's also my cousin. :)

That is cool Marg. I love that many of you are paying for memebership for your recruits. This is a great site and I think it will be very helpful in getting them up and running.

Welcome to you, NEMO!!!!

1. Who is Gillian and why is she being welcomed to the site?

Gillian is the newest recruit at our site. She is someone who has recently joined our team at Pampered Chef and we are excited to welcome her to our community!

2. What is the significance of welcoming a new recruit?

Welcoming a new recruit to our site is important because it shows that we value and appreciate our team members. It also helps to create a sense of belonging and camaraderie within our organization.

3. What role will Gillian play in the company?

Gillian will be a part of our team at Pampered Chef and will contribute her skills and talents to help us achieve our goals. She will have a specific role and responsibilities within the company, which will be determined based on her skills and interests.

4. How can I make Gillian feel welcome and included?

You can make Gillian feel welcome and included by introducing yourself and getting to know her. You can also offer to help her get settled in and show her around the site. Small gestures like asking her to join you for lunch or inviting her to team meetings can also make a big difference.

5. Is there anything I should avoid doing when welcoming a new recruit?

When welcoming a new recruit, it is important to avoid making assumptions about their background or skills. Also, avoid overwhelming them with too much information or tasks right away. Give them time to adjust and ask questions if they need clarification. Most importantly, always be respectful and inclusive towards the new recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kitchencop
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Karen U.