• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Spring: 8 Degrees in Wisconsin!

In summary, some must-have products for cooking in the spring include a vegetable peeler, a citrus zester, a salad spinner, and a grill pan for outdoor cooking. To incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables, make fresh salads and grill or roast vegetables. Some easy and healthy spring recipes include grilled salmon, quinoa and vegetable salad, and roasted spring vegetables. To prepare for outdoor entertaining, have plenty of serving dishes and utensils, grilling tools, outdoor lighting, and seating. Special promotions for spring products may include discounted sets or free gifts with purchase.
DebPC
Staff member
Today's the first day of spring! A balmy 8 degrees in southeast Wisconsin!

yea I'm pretty bummed, doesn't get a whole lot warmer the rest of the week :(

12º in Davenport, Iowa with a river flood warning. Yeah, welcome Spring. :~

1. What are some must-have products for cooking in the spring?

Some essential products for cooking in the spring include a vegetable peeler, a citrus zester, a salad spinner, and a grill pan for outdoor cooking.

2. How can I incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into my cooking?

One great way to incorporate seasonal produce is to make fresh salads with spring greens and fruits like strawberries, asparagus, and radishes. You can also grill or roast vegetables for a delicious side dish.

3. What are some easy and healthy spring recipes?

Some easy and healthy recipes for spring include grilled salmon with lemon and herbs, quinoa and vegetable salad, and roasted spring vegetables with a balsamic glaze.

4. How can I prepare for outdoor entertaining in the spring?

To prepare for outdoor entertaining, make sure to have plenty of serving dishes and utensils, as well as a variety of grilling tools. You may also want to invest in some outdoor lighting and seating for your guests.

5. Are there any special promotions for spring products?

Yes, there are often special promotions for spring products, such as discounted sets or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pam Moore