• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Qualification with Poems

In summary, "Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Qualification with Poems" is a collection of poems aimed at welcoming and congratulating new recruits who have achieved a qualification. The target audience for these poems includes military recruiters, sports coaches, teachers, employers, friends, and family. These poems can be used in various contexts, such as speeches, cards, notes, and social media posts. The collection includes different types of poems, such as rhyming, free verse, and haikus. They can also be customized for a specific individual or group to make them even more personal and meaningful.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Does anyone do anything special for when a consultant qualifies, besides give her the pin?

I've heard different poems read, does anyone have one they use to wecome new recruits in front of everyone?

I've heard of a lifesaver one and a rose one, but not sure if there are others?

This is a lot of money, but if a consultant qualifies in their 30 days I get them the business starter kit from Merrill. It has 500 cards, name tag, and a stamp.

We do the Rose ceremony when they join.

Chef Kearns said:
This is a lot of money, but if a consultant qualifies in their 30 days I get them the business starter kit from Merrill. It has 500 cards, name tag, and a stamp.

We do the Rose ceremony when they join.

thats a GREAT idea!!!

None of mine are local, so I can't do personal recognition at a meeting. When I was close to my team, I started this & have continued up until the evac ... I buy 500 business cards from Merrill when they qualify. I've been spending so much money on the evac, getting a car, getting the new house set up, etc. that I've fallen behind on the business cards since March & really need to play catch up! It's a HUGE boost to them that they are going somewhere with their business and that they are "official" now. :D

If they qualify in their first 30 days I give them the pin and buy them the catalog tote. That motivates many of them to qualify. I have also thought about giving the booking/recruiting slide instead, but they seem to like the tote:)

What is "Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Qualification with Poems"?

"Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Qualification with Poems" is a collection of poems written to welcome and congratulate new recruits who have recently qualified for a new endeavor or milestone. The poems are meant to inspire and motivate the new recruits as they embark on their new journey.

Who is the target audience for these poems?

The target audience for these poems is anyone who wants to welcome and celebrate new recruits who have achieved a qualification. This can include military recruiters, sports coaches, teachers, employers, or even friends and family.

How can these poems be used?

These poems can be used in a variety of ways, such as in a speech or presentation, in a congratulatory card or note, or even as a social media post. They can also be shared with the new recruits themselves to show support and encouragement.

Are there different types of poems included in this collection?

Yes, this collection includes a variety of poetic styles, including rhyming poems, free verse poems, and haikus. Each poem is unique and offers a different perspective on welcoming and congratulating new recruits.

Can these poems be customized for a specific individual or group?

Yes, these poems can be customized for a specific individual or group by changing the names, pronouns, or specific details mentioned in the poem. This personalization can make the poem even more special and meaningful for the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tleaver
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • ejleinenbach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tleaver