• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I feel welcome on Chef Success?

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways to find and join communities on Chef Success, participate and contribute to discussions, follow rules and guidelines when interacting, connect with other members, and get the most out of the experience by actively participating and being open to different perspectives. To find and join a community, one can explore the forums and use the search bar to find specific topics and click on the "Join" button. To participate and contribute, one can read through threads and posts and add comments or start their own thread. There are rules and guidelines to follow, including being respectful and avoiding inappropriate content. To connect with other members, one can send private messages, comment on posts, or follow them. And to get the most out of the experience
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Marciem - since the other thread made you feel "unwelcome", here is an official "Welcome to Chef Success".

This site is full of many ages, personalities, skills and educations. You have to take out of it what is best for you and don't misread any posts as personal attacks. People state many, many opinions here. There are ups and downs, but it is a great group. :thumbup:

So, welcome to our little world...

Oh, and check out KG's thread in the Lounge: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/hitc...ss-unofficial-new-users-guide-list-faq-32274/

It explains a lot!!!!

Welcome to our little corner of the PC world! You're gonna love it here.:love:

As Janet said, don't take posts personally! We are here to help each other and all come from different places (and I'm not just talking about geography) so take everything with a grain of salt and don't take things personally.

Good luck with your business! :chef:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

1. How can I find and join a community on Chef Success?

The best way to find and join a community on Chef Success is by exploring the different forums and threads on the site. You can also use the search bar to look for specific topics or keywords. Once you find a community that interests you, simply click on the "Join" button to become a member.

2. How can I participate and contribute to discussions on Chef Success?

To participate and contribute to discussions on Chef Success, simply read through the different threads and posts and add your own comments and thoughts. You can also start your own thread to initiate a discussion or ask a question. Remember to always be respectful and considerate in your contributions.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow when interacting on Chef Success?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines to keep in mind when interacting on Chef Success. These include being respectful and courteous to other members, refraining from posting inappropriate or offensive content, and avoiding self-promotion or spamming. You can find a full list of guidelines in the site's terms of service.

4. How can I connect with other members on Chef Success?

You can connect with other members on Chef Success by sending private messages, commenting on their posts, or joining in on discussions. You can also follow other members and view their profiles to learn more about them and their contributions to the site.

5. How can I get the most out of my experience on Chef Success?

To get the most out of your experience on Chef Success, we recommend actively participating in discussions and connecting with other members. You can also utilize the site's search function to find information and resources on specific topics. Additionally, be open to different perspectives and opinions and don't be afraid to ask questions or share your own insights and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin' Momma
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kcmckay