• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kathy from NJ and why should we welcome her?

In summary, Kathy is a member of the Pampered Chef community from New Jersey who has been a member for some time but has not been very active. We should welcome her and encourage her to participate more. Welcoming new members like Kathy helps to create a sense of community and inclusivity and makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone. To make Kathy feel more comfortable and welcome, we can engage her in discussions and activities and show her that we value her presence in our community.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I want to welcome Kathy -- she has been a member here for quite some time but doesn't post much...but I am dragging her out of her shell now...so, everyone give a warm welcome to Kathy from NJ...and Kathy...come out and say hello!!!

Ok Ok! LOL Here I am! Hi Caro! Love you too! Hi to everyone here! This site is awesome, but you all already know that! Hoping to be able to share some stuff with you all in the future and I always look forward to seeing and reading what everyone else is doing.

Welcome Kathy! :D :D :D

Hi Kathy! :)

Hi Kathy, I too do not talk much, but sure do a lot of reading...LOL...

Hi Kathy,
We're glad to have you aboard!!:)

A hearty "How you doin'" to another Joisey girl!

Where in Jersey are you?! Or should I say "What exit?" LOL

Welcome!

I'm one of the noisy ones, but feel free to ignore anything I tell you- my DH usually does! :D

Welcome & feel free to jump into conversation anytime:D

Hi Kathy!

Just wanted to say welcome and guess what??I just saw that your hospitality director is Helaine Balsamo...ME TOO! Did you just start going? I was supposed to go to the meeting on Monday night but missed it because my husband had to work late and my regular babysitter (my MIL) is on a cruise! I just started going to Helaine's meetings in September. She's awesome!

Hope to meet you soon!:D
Cat

Welcome to a great virtual cluster.

Welcome!! This is where the cool people hang out! LOL!!!:)

1. Who is Kathy from NJ?

Kathy is a member of our community here at Pampered Chef and she resides in New Jersey.

2. Why should we welcome her?

Kathy has been a member of our community for quite some time, but she hasn't been very active. However, we want to welcome her and encourage her to participate more.

3. How long has Kathy been a member here?

Kathy has been a member of our community for quite some time, but she hasn't been very active. We're hoping to change that and get her more involved in discussions and activities.

4. Why is it important to welcome new members like Kathy?

Welcoming new members like Kathy helps to create a sense of community and inclusivity. It also encourages new members to participate and engage with others, making the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

5. How can we make Kathy feel more comfortable and welcome?

We can make Kathy feel more comfortable and welcome by reaching out to her, engaging her in discussions, and showing her that we value her presence in our community. Let's make sure to include her in our conversations and activities from now on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedJen76
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • cat
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
cat
  • Barbara Mitchem