• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Home Cheffers | Exciting Wave 3 Conference Recap and Reunions Await!

In summary, "Welcome Home Cheffers!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It provides training, resources, and support to help them succeed in their journey with the company. To sign up, one must become a Pampered Chef consultant and then register for the program. As a member of "Welcome Home Cheffers!", consultants have access to exclusive training materials, resources, and support from experienced consultants, as well as the opportunity to connect with other new consultants. The program is included in the sign-up fee and lasts for the first 90 days, but the resources and support are available as long as one remains a consultant with Pampered Chef.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Welcome home from Wave 3 everyone! Conference was awesome and I'm so excited to get home and see my son! Can't wait to get to work too of course! For those of you I got to meet it was great to but faces to names!!!! See you all next year! and chat with you soon!

WAH HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Waaahoooo! That was a wonderful NC! Love the new products. Learned lots in my workshops. Tammy Stanley was fantastic!I especially enjoyed giving real-life hugs to so many of my online friends.

what an AWESOME time!!!
It was good to meet some cheffers and I just had an all-around fantastic time!!
Wahoo!!

Yes- Tammy Stanley was great! I would be tickled if the audio from her workshop ends up on the Training Center, but I'm not holding my breath since she was a keynote speaker. :(

WAHOO WAHOO!! 1st timer and I loved it and learned so much!

What is "Welcome Home Cheffers!"?

"Welcome Home Cheffers!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started on their journey with our company. It includes training, resources, and support to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I sign up for "Welcome Home Cheffers!"?

To sign up for "Welcome Home Cheffers!", you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have completed your sign-up process, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register for the program.

What benefits do I receive as a member of "Welcome Home Cheffers!"?

As a member of "Welcome Home Cheffers!", you will have access to exclusive training materials, resources, and support from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other new consultants and learn from their experiences.

Is there a cost to join "Welcome Home Cheffers!"?

No, there is no additional cost to join "Welcome Home Cheffers!". The program is included in your sign-up fee as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How long is the "Welcome Home Cheffers!" program?

The "Welcome Home Cheffers!" program is designed to help new consultants get started in their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. However, the resources and support provided through the program will continue to be available to you as long as you are a consultant with our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC