• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome! Get Started with Pampered Chef Logo Wear & Essentials

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo wear and essentials for consultants, including t-shirts, aprons, tote bags, kitchen towels, and branded cooking tools and utensils. These items can be personalized with your name or business information. To order, log in to your consultant account or attend an event. There is no minimum order quantity and bulk discounts are available. Special promotions and discounts are also offered for consultants through hosting parties or reaching sales goals.
chefkarri
Hi!!
Brand new to PC and this site.........looking for logo wear and any essentials that don't come with the starter kit...which should arrive on Tuesday!! So excited!!! Thanks in advance....
Also, any help navigating this site???? Tutorials or trial and error????
:chef:

Thanks so much for the info.....going to study right now!!!LOL:)

What size are you? I have some size L logo wear that I'm looking to unload (not my size - brand new from a friend who bought it and then gave up the biz).

Hi Cathy,
The L may work. I am a small medium....let me know what you have......thanks

I'm trying to take pics, now - I'll post them in a few minutes (after my camera battery charges!) ;)

thanks!!! Also send prices........if you can..........

I will - working on loading a bunch of stuff that I have (stay tuned!) :)

Wonderful..................

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me.........I appreciate it!!

Welcome!! Good luck with your business!

1. What types of logo wear and essentials are available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logo wear and essentials for our consultants, including t-shirts, aprons, tote bags, and kitchen towels. We also have a selection of branded cooking tools and utensils to help you prepare delicious meals for your customers.

2. Can I customize the logo wear and essentials with my name or business information?

Yes, you can! We offer personalization options for our logo wear and essentials, so you can proudly display your name or business information. This is a great way to promote your business and create a professional image for your customers.

3. How do I order logo wear and essentials through Pampered Chef?

To order logo wear and essentials, simply log in to your consultant account on our website. From there, you can browse our selection and add items to your cart. You can also attend one of our events or conferences to purchase items in person.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for logo wear and essentials?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for logo wear and essentials. You can purchase as many or as few items as you need. We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders, so feel free to stock up on your favorite items!

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for logo wear and essentials?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on our logo wear and essentials for our consultants. Be sure to keep an eye out for these opportunities to save on your favorite Pampered Chef items. You can also earn discounts by hosting a party or reaching certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies