• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back to Eveyone Who Attended Leadership!

Welcome back ya'll! We missed you terribily around here these past several days! Thanks so much for passing all the details on to us, we really really appreciate it. Now, fill us in on everything else that we missed. What kind of new stuff did Merrill have?What was your favorite new logo item?What is your favorite new PC product?Was Cutie Pie Chef Chris there?Tell us how Doris, Marla & Jean introduced the incentive trips.....Who met who? Where did you go? What did you do? Where did you go out to dinner
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Welcome back ya'll! We missed you terribily around here these past several days! Thanks so much for passing all the details on to us, we really really appreciate it.

Now, fill us in on everything else that we missed.

What kind of new stuff did Merrill have?
What was your favorite new logo item?

What is your favorite new PC product?
Was Cutie Pie Chef Chris there?
Tell us how Doris, Marla & Jean introduced the incentive trips.....

Who met who?
Where did you go?
What did you do?
Where did you go out to dinner?

Tell us everything you remember!

Just bumping for inquiring minds.....

think the outer limits on the trip introduction

tea at Churchill tea room Breakfast at New Director Breakfast with Jean Jonas
ate at some bar and grill

just love the New Dish set already booked a show for it in March.

HWC products and a new navy reversible jacket needed to be in black

and yes Chris was their and the Basil smelled go he really looks cutie in person saw him back stage

The only new Merrill stuff I noticed was the HWC logowear & it was very cute!! Jacket, hat, polo, keychain (can't remember their name for it!), & water bottle. (I must have been typing when Pam replied; I forgot about the reversible jacket!!)

Yes, Chef Chris was there today to do a forged cutlery refresher course.

Incentive trip was introduced via a mad scientist & a teleportation device (time machine) that first took Jean to the dinosaur age where she was chased by large, man-eating dinos & escaped just in the nick of time. Her clothes were ragged & torn, but her hair was still perfect:D :D It was really cute; as they entered the time machine it superimposed them on a "green screen" background so they looked like they were in the scenes that were showing on the big screens. Marla & Jean traveled around the world teasing us as to where the trip would be. Finally, they separated to reveal the Level 3 trips. Marla in Paris & Jean in Riviera. :love:

My favorite product by far is the Collapsible Bowl! I was also pretty excited about the cookware protectors!

I missed the Meet 'n Greet at Champs but think I recognized many cheffers from pics on here. Morfia did an AWESOME job in her session!!

Last edited:
Does this mean???
just love the New Dish set already booked a show for it in March.

Does this mean the New Dish Set is the special for March???

Lisa

Cutie Pie Chef Chris got a great reaction from the crowd Saturday. I think we embarassed him. :) He had a great knife skills demo that will be online for everyone to see.Met LOTS of Cheffers - I kept hugging people all weekend!Trip intro was funny. I wish they'd make it available on DVD to show consultants who weren't there. Colleen told me how much Jean's jacket probably cost - that was one expensive prop (when they shredded it).LEADERSHIP NEXT YEAR IS IN DENVER!!!

chefann said:
LEADERSHIP NEXT YEAR IS IN DENVER!!!
The in-laws live in Golden, just outside of Denver, so I know I'll get to go next year.

Woohoo I live in a suburb of Denver!!!

My brother in law lives in Arvada which is 10-15 miles away from Denver. So I could always plan a trip to come and meet up with you next year even if I can't go to Leadership. I am really just cutting back to hobbyist now.

What is the purpose of the "Welcome Back to Everyone Who Attended Leadership!" event?

The purpose of the event is to welcome back all the attendees of the Leadership conference and celebrate their achievements and growth in their Pampered Chef businesses.

Will there be any new product demonstrations or announcements at the event?

Yes, there will be new product demonstrations and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions.

Is there a dress code for the event?

We recommend business casual attire for the event. However, feel free to dress up if you'd like!

Will there be any networking opportunities at the event?

Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with fellow consultants and leaders during breaks and meals. We encourage you to make new connections and share your experiences and tips with others.

Are guests allowed to attend the event?

The event is exclusively for attendees of the Leadership conference. However, we do offer a guest package for spouses or family members to attend certain activities and meals. Please contact us for more information about the guest package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • obxchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann