• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Re-Starting My Pampered Chef Career

In summary, Sherrus has just re-started her PC career and is enjoying it. She has passed on this information to other consultants and welcomes new members.
Sherrus
Hi I've just re-started my PC career as of today. I was fully active about 2 1/2 years ago when I found out I was having my second child. Due to complications I had to give up PC. Even though I'm working full time as a designer I miss having a hobby other than my car club so I talked it over with my husband and he said go for it. So here I am. I was so glad to find this site and I'm going to pass it on to my fellow consultants. Thanks so much for the work you've put into this it's great!! :)

Welcome Sherrus! :) Spread the word!

Glad to have you here! Hope you get lots of info to help you get back into the swing of things! Welcome!

Wow Chris - where did you dig up this thread????

Whut? Who's Chris? Janet? :D LOL

Note just got deleted. PCChris from WI had said welcome on this thread.

I'm not losing it - really!!!!

Chris - do answer how you dug this up - I'm curious...on a search?

janetupnorth said:
I'm not losing it - really!!!!
Yeah.....sssurrrrre. :D Your conference excitment is affecting your mind!:p

"Mime? What a terrible thing to waste." - Mel Brooks ;)

Janet - I'm here to tell you that you are NOT losing your mind. I thought I clicked on page 2 of topics, but hit LAST instead. When I realized what a stupid thing I did, I deleted it. Just wanted to clarify so y'all don't think Janet's lost her mind! I'm the one who's lost her mind! It's a GREAT place to be! LOL!!

You shouldn't've said anything...just let her think she's loosing her mind.And I had a pretty good gag worked out for this user name but since she won't read it, anyway, it's not worth posting.

I wonder if she is still active?!?

What are the benefits of re-starting my Pampered Chef career?

Re-starting your Pampered Chef career can bring a wealth of benefits, including the opportunity to reconnect with past customers and hostesses, the chance to earn additional income and incentives, and the ability to receive ongoing support and training from the company.

Do I need to purchase a new starter kit if I am re-starting my Pampered Chef career?

No, you do not need to purchase a new starter kit if you are re-starting your Pampered Chef career. As long as you still have your original starter kit, you can use it to continue your business and access all the tools and resources necessary for success.

How can I re-build my customer base after taking a break from my Pampered Chef career?

One of the best ways to re-build your customer base is to reach out to past customers and hostesses and let them know that you are back and ready to serve them. You can also utilize social media, attend local events and fairs, and offer special promotions to attract new customers.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a re-starting Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a re-starting Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to earn rewards and incentives just like any other consultant. Make sure to stay updated on the current incentives and work towards meeting the goals to earn them.

Is there any additional training or support available for re-starting Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are various training and support resources available for re-starting Pampered Chef consultants. You can attend local team meetings, participate in online training sessions, and reach out to your upline or the company's support team for any questions or assistance you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
lacychef