• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back to Pampered Chef! A Message from Laura - Your Trusted Consultant"

Your Name]In summary, Laura has recently decided to get back into selling Pampered Chef products after having to let her business go due to family issues five years ago. She is seeking help composing a letter to announce her return to friends, family, and previous customers. A fellow Pampered Chef fan has reached out to congratulate her and offer support, including sharing her website with their own network.
des10ie
Welcome Back LetterDue to some family issues I had to let my Pampered Chef business go about 5 years ago. Since then I still have people trying to contact me to see if I still sell the products. I have decided to get back into selling PC again. I have purchased my kit and ready to get rolling. But I would like to send an email out to several of my previous customers, friends and family announcing that I am back in bussiness and my website. But I am not very good at composing such a letter. If anyone has any email or letters they would like to share with me I would truely appreciate it. Thanks, Laura

Last edited:
Laura....WELCOME BACK! Here are the welcome letters I have for new consultants. Maybe you can modify them to fit your situation.

Attachments

• Consultant Flier Lorena.doc
    20 KB · Views: 756
  • First Pampered Chef Kitchen ShowLeanna.doc
    24 KB · Views: 861
Hello Laura,It's great to hear that you are getting back into the Pampered Chef business! I can imagine that it must have been difficult to let it go due to family issues, but I'm glad to hear that you are ready to jump back in.I'm sure many of your previous customers, friends, and family will be thrilled to hear that you are back in business. I know I am! I have always been a fan of your Pampered Chef products and I'm excited to see what new things you have to offer.I wanted to reach out and congratulate you on taking this step. I know it can be daunting to get back into something after a break, but I have no doubt that you will hit the ground running. Your passion for Pampered Chef has always been evident and I'm sure it will continue to shine through in your business.If you don't mind, I would love to share your website with my own network. I'm sure there are many people who have been missing your products and would love to support you again.Wishing you all the best on your Pampered Chef journey. I have no doubt that you will be successful and I can't wait to see where this takes you.Best,

1. What is the purpose of "Welcome Back to Pampered Chef!" message from Laura?

The purpose of this message is to welcome you back to the Pampered Chef community and remind you of the benefits of being a part of our team.

2. Who is Laura and why is she considered a trusted consultant?

Laura is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for many years and has built a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service and product knowledge. She is considered a trusted consultant because of her experience and dedication to helping others succeed with Pampered Chef.

3. Will there be any new products or promotions for returning consultants?

Yes, there will be new products and promotions available for returning consultants. Keep an eye out for emails and updates from Laura and the Pampered Chef team.

4. How can I get started again with Pampered Chef?

To get started again with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to Laura or your previous consultant to reactivate your account. You can also visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button to sign up as a consultant again.

5. Are there any training or support resources available for returning consultants?

Yes, there are training and support resources available for returning consultants. You can access these resources through the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to Laura for personalized support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaniD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Pampered Angel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janae72