• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Orders $41.60 from Cooking Show!

In summary, a customer from a cooking show opened my newsletter, clicked on my web page, ordered $41.60 in comm. sales, then unsubscribed from my newsletter! This is really weird, but hopefully she bookmarked my web page & figured she didn't need the newsletter to find my sight again??? I guess if she looses me, she could always ask her friend who's show she just attended last month!
Sheila
Gold Member
A customer from a cooking show opened my newsletter, clicked on my web page, ordered $41.60 in comm. sales, then unsubscribed from my newsletter! LOL How weird is THAT? Hopefully she bookmarked my web page & figured she didn't need the newsletter to find my sight again??? I guess if she looses me, she could always ask her friend who's show she just attended last month! :rolleyes:

I had a sign-up sheet at a Fall Fest last month, and someone who signed up on there, unsubscribed on the first newsletter I sent after the event.

I'm beginning to think it is email software and how the people have it set up to handle what the email considers "spam". I had some of my very best customers "unsubscribe".

Sheila said:
A customer from a cooking show opened my newsletter, clicked on my web page, ordered $41.60 in comm. sales, then unsubscribed from my newsletter! LOL How weird is THAT? Hopefully she bookmarked my web page & figured she didn't need the newsletter to find my sight again??? I guess if she looses me, she could always ask her friend who's show she just attended last month! :rolleyes:

It's worth it to call her. I've had many customers mistakenly unsubscribe or their Helpful Hubbies "cleared" their box and unsubscribed them. I would call her just to check.

I called or e-mailed a customer who unsuscribed and explained to her that I would have no hesitation of taking her off my list because I certainly did not want to become a pest, but was wondering if she still wanted me to contact her in any way. She contacted me immediately and said that no, she still wanted to be on my list and mis-understood.

When I receive an unsubscribe notice I send a return email letting them know that they've been removed and asking them to keep me in mind if they have any questions or needs in the future. About half the time they email me asking to remain on the list.

It was 2 months ago now & when using iContact, when they click the Do Not Contact option, it's non-reversible. I can't add her back to the list unless she gives me a new e-mail address all together. iContact warns them that they can't re-subscribe later, so I'm sure that she meant to do it.

I received this e-mail out of the blue on Jan 2nd:

Hi Sheila,
I got a catalog from you at Schilling in November and am just getting around to unpacking it! I have to be honest, I very rarely order from Pampered Chef, so I am really not interested in getting emails, hosting or being invited to the parties, but I will definitely look you up when I need something if that's ok. Thank you!

~ L

I looked and she had actually filled out a contact form at my booth! The only people who fill out contact forms at my booths are the ones who I ask if they want to be on my newsletter & they say yes! LOL I don't do drawings. I e-mailed back to clarify that she wanted to be removed from the newsletter, as it's a non-reversible decision & she confirmed. The next morning I received a notification from PC that she had placed an online order which then made her whole e-mail contact make more sense! LOL

1. How do I place an order from a cooking show?

To place an order from a cooking show, simply reach out to the Pampered Chef consultant who hosted the show and provide them with the list of items you would like to purchase. They will be able to place the order for you and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I customize my order from a cooking show?

Yes, you can customize your order from a cooking show by selecting the specific items and quantities you would like to purchase. You can also add any special requests or preferences to your order.

3. How long does it take for orders from a cooking show to be delivered?

The delivery time for orders from a cooking show can vary depending on the availability of the items and the shipping method chosen. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for orders from a cooking show?

Yes, there may be special offers or discounts available for orders placed at a cooking show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to inform you of any current promotions or deals.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from a cooking show?

Yes, you can return or exchange items purchased from a cooking show within 30 days of purchase. However, personalized or customized items may not be eligible for returns or exchanges. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the return and exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Sallie_M
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • NooraK