• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Shows? Weird Glitches & Date Errors on CC? Find Out Here!

In summary, if you are having trouble submitting your show, it could be due to an unstable internet connection or an error with the submission form. If you encounter glitches, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you keep getting date errors, double-check the date format or contact customer service. If your show is not showing up after submission, wait 24 hours or contact customer service. You can submit a show from the past within the submission timeframe. Contact customer service for help if needed.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Has anyone had trouble submitting shows today? I tried and you know how before you can submit a show, it checks for updates? Well, mine starts to check for an update and then shuts the whole program down!!
Tech support has been working on it all day, I have 3 shows I'd like to get sent off before the 15th!!

Another weird thing, when I go to CC to check on an adjustment status, it is giving me very strange dates, like December of 2008 for things that were shipped out this week!

Not cool! I submitted a show at 6 this evening....no problems.

YES! I have the same issues with the adjustment status- NONE are showing up and the shipping ref numbers are all wacky!!!

1. Why am I having trouble submitting my show?

There could be several reasons for trouble submitting a show. One common issue is an unstable internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection before trying to submit your show. Another issue could be an error with the submission form. If this is the case, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. What should I do if I encounter weird glitches while submitting my show?

If you encounter any strange glitches while submitting your show, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can often resolve the issue. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I keep getting date errors when trying to submit my show. What should I do?

If you are receiving date errors when trying to submit your show, make sure that the date you are entering is in the correct format. Double-check the month, day, and year and try again. If the error persists, reach out to our customer service team for help.

4. I submitted my show but it's not showing up in my account. What's going on?

If your show is not showing up in your account after submitting, it may take some time for it to appear. Please allow 24 hours for the show to process and show up in your account. If it still does not appear, please contact our customer service team.

5. Can I submit a show that I hosted in the past?

Yes, you can submit a show that you hosted in the past as long as it falls within the submission timeframe. If you are having trouble submitting an old show, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3
Replies
Views
heat123
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash