• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Find on Ebay: Invited to a Pampered Chef Party!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They offer a wide range of items such as cookware, appliances, bakeware, and kitchen accessories. You can get invited to a Pampered Chef party by either hosting one yourself or attending one hosted by a friend or consultant. At a Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate and showcase the different products while guests get to try out the products and ask any questions they may have. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase products directly from the consultant at the party. Yes, you can buy Pampered Chef products online through the company's website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also purchase products at a Pampered Chef party
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I was bored and browsing through Ebay and this popped up as soon as I typed in "Pampered Chef". Thought it was strange.

Disclaimer - I'm not complaining, I really don't care, just thought it was funny.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Im-having-a-Pampered-Chef-Party-Your-Invited_W0QQitemZ190222780024QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hm... that is a little strange!

I'd report it, and have HO contact her and the consultant. Sure, there's no link to the consultant's PWS, but (IMO) it's really pushing the rules.

chefann said:
I'd report it, and have HO contact her and the consultant. Sure, there's no link to the consultant's PWS, but (IMO) it's really pushing the rules.

I think it must be breaking SOME rule selling something that is readily available for free...maybe that's just ethics speaking...

Ah, I know what it DOES violate - it is an offer to sell outside of E-bay - E-bay doesn't like that!I reported it on E-bay as offering merchandise for sale outside of E-bay. E-bay can take care of that person...

You have to give her props for creativity. if she is not a consultant she is really working it to have a big show! I think it is funny as all heck that she did this!

Ive seen that before...and when I checked the link its been removed, so someone reported it already!

vwpamperedchef said:
Ive seen that before...and when I checked the link its been removed, so someone reported it already!

Cool - E-bay is always quickest! Especially when you try to sell outside of them. ;)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They offer a wide range of items such as cookware, appliances, bakeware, and kitchen accessories.

2. How do I get invited to a Pampered Chef party?

You can get invited to a Pampered Chef party by either hosting one yourself or attending one hosted by a friend or consultant. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and ask to be invited to their upcoming parties.

3. What happens at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate and showcase the different products while guests get to try out the products and ask any questions they may have. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase products directly from the consultant at the party.

4. Can I buy Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can buy Pampered Chef products online through the company's website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also purchase products at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant directly.

5. Are there any sales or discounts available at Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef parties often offer special discounts and sales on products. Hosts can also earn free and discounted products based on the sales at their party. Additionally, consultants may offer special deals or promotions for party attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy