• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calculate WW Points with MyHealthyDietFood

In summary, to calculate WW Points with MyHealthyDietFood, you will need to know the nutritional information for the food you are consuming and use the WW Points calculator or app. MyHealthyDietFood is a reliable source for calculating WW Points as it uses the same formula as Weight Watchers. The app also allows you to track your WW Points. However, some foods, such as homemade dishes or restaurant meals, cannot be accurately calculated with the app. MyHealthyDietFood can be used for any diet plan that follows the same points system, but it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist before starting a new diet plan.
chellb1234
i found this awesome website that lets you calculate your information to figure how many points for weight watchers a serving is.

since PC shows the nutritional value for all of their recipes, this might help at parties!!!

http://myhealthydietfood.com/dieting-tools/how-to-calculate-weight-watcher-ww-points-for-free/397/

Just so you know, this is the "old points" program. They now have a new "PointsPlus", that calculates differently. It can still be a handy tool to know if something is high/low, but for someone on WW now, it won't be the same as the current program.

1. How do I calculate WW Points with MyHealthyDietFood?

To calculate WW Points with MyHealthyDietFood, you will need to know the nutritional information for the food you are consuming. This includes the serving size, calories, saturated fat, sugar, and protein. Once you have this information, you can use the WW Points calculator or app to determine the points value.

2. Is MyHealthyDietFood a reliable source for calculating WW Points?

MyHealthyDietFood uses the same formula as Weight Watchers to calculate WW Points, so it is a reliable source. However, it is always important to double check the nutritional information and serving sizes to ensure accuracy.

3. Can I track my WW Points on the MyHealthyDietFood app?

Yes, the MyHealthyDietFood app has a built-in feature that allows you to track your WW Points. Simply input the nutritional information for your meals and the app will calculate the points for you.

4. Are there any foods that cannot be calculated with MyHealthyDietFood?

MyHealthyDietFood can calculate WW Points for most foods, but there are some exceptions. Foods that do not have nutritional information available, such as homemade dishes or restaurant meals, cannot be accurately calculated with the app.

5. Can I use MyHealthyDietFood to calculate WW Points for a specific diet plan?

MyHealthyDietFood can be used to calculate WW Points for any diet plan that follows the same points system. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or nutritionist before starting a new diet plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • BethCooks4U