• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Show for Weight Watchers: Ideas & Advice

In summary, the conversation is discussing ideas for a potential show with Weight Watchers. Suggestions include a "Light & Simple" Party with recipes that are low in points, using PC gadgets, and offering a "skinny scraper" as a hostess gift. It is mentioned that it may be difficult for a WW leader to host a party due to conflict of interest, but it is possible for a WW member to host. The conversation ends with the idea of the speaker becoming a consultant in September and inviting their WW friends to their first party.
ckmom002
can someone tell me how you would approch a weight watchers about doing a show, and what kind of show would you do. A fundraiser, a mystrey host show im not sure what to do, i would like to call the head of it and offer somthing for them.. Please Help

ckmom002 said:
can someone tell me how you would approch a weight watchers about doing a show, and what kind of show would you do. A fundraiser, a mystrey host show im not sure what to do, i would like to call the head of it and offer somthing for them.. Please Help

Look down below (or do a search for WW), there are points for recipes. You could suggest a "Light & Simple" Party ~ figure out the points, label the recipes and/or tell the guests how many points they will potentially use up at the party so they can plan thier days accordingly. You can have her tell the guests they will learn some fancy recipes to serve when entertaining that won't kill their diets.

:)

I did a show for my Weight Watcher's leader. I gave her the skinny scraper for a hostess gift--she thought it was a pretty clever idea. Check out this link to the WW site. It's about great gadgets to keep it light. And PC has most of these gadgets--grill pan, oil mister, grater, parchment paper and the pastry brush. I copied the article and handed it out at the show. I made a couple of recipes from the It's Good for You cookbook. Dorothy

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=13951

i called themi called them and she said she was not allowed to do stuff like that at her weight watchers meetings

Re: i called them
ckmom002 said:
i called them and she said she was not allowed to do stuff like that at her weight watchers meetings

That's a bummer. :(
But she can always do a seperate show at her house and invite her WW's friends. ;)

WW leader who can't have PC party at meeting
emiscookin said:
That's a bummer. :(
But she can always do a seperate show at her house and invite her WW's friends. ;)

May be pretty hard for the leader to do; conflict of interest and all that-- we WW members often only know the leaders thru the meetings, which we pay for--but if you know someone who is a member, they could host a party.

PC is perfect for WW, I make the DCB chicken fajitas all the time, anything that is real veggie intensive is a good choice.

I'm not ready to be a consultant yet, too many demands, but I will be in September, and all my WW friends will be invited to my first party!

Marghi

1. What type of recipes should I include in a Pampered Chef show for Weight Watchers?

When planning a show for Weight Watchers, it's important to focus on healthy, low-calorie recipes that align with the Weight Watchers program. Try incorporating recipes that use lean proteins, whole grains, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for Weight Watchers?

There are many Pampered Chef products that are great for Weight Watchers, including the Quick Cooker, which allows for healthy and quick cooking with little to no added oils. The Spiral & Slice and Salad & Berry Spinner are also great for creating healthy and delicious meals and snacks.

3. How can I make sure my Pampered Chef show is Weight Watchers-friendly for all attendees?

You can make your show Weight Watchers-friendly by offering a variety of options, such as vegetarian or gluten-free recipes, and providing nutritional information for each dish. You can also suggest substitutions for ingredients to make a recipe more Weight Watchers-friendly.

4. Can I incorporate Weight Watchers points into my Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can easily incorporate Weight Watchers points into your Pampered Chef recipes by using the Weight Watchers app or website. Simply input the ingredients and amounts for each recipe to calculate the points.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef show a fun and interactive experience for Weight Watchers members?

One idea is to have a "build your own" station where attendees can create their own healthy wraps or salads using Pampered Chef products. You can also have a cooking demo where attendees can learn how to make a healthy and delicious meal using Pampered Chef products. Finally, consider offering prizes or discounts for Weight Watchers members who attend and purchase products at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
zmom58