1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Weight watchers

1. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

can someone tell me how you would approch a weight watchers about doing a show, and what kind of show would you do. A fundraiser, a mystrey host show im not sure what to do, i would like to call the head of it and offer somthing for them.. Please Help

Dec 7, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Look down below (or do a search for WW), there are points for recipes. You could suggest a "Light & Simple" Party ~ figure out the points, label the recipes and/or tell the guests how many points they will potentially use up at the party so they can plan thier days accordingly. You can have her tell the guests they will learn some fancy recipes to serve when entertaining that won't kill their diets.

:)

Dec 7, 2005
  3. I did a show for my Weight Watcher's leader. I gave her the skinny scraper for a hostess gift--she thought it was a pretty clever idea. Check out this link to the WW site. It's about great gadgets to keep it light. And PC has most of these gadgets--grill pan, oil mister, grater, parchment paper and the pastry brush. I copied the article and handed it out at the show. I made a couple of recipes from the It's Good for You cookbook. Dorothy

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=13951

Dec 7, 2005
  4. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i called them

i called them and she said she was not allowed to do stuff like that at her weight watchers meetings

Dec 15, 2005
  5. emiscookin

emiscookin Member

Re: i called them

That's a bummer. :(
    But she can always do a seperate show at her house and invite her WW's friends. ;)

Mar 26, 2010
  6. BlueMoon

BlueMoon Advanced Member

WW leader who can't have PC party at meeting

May be pretty hard for the leader to do; conflict of interest and all that-- we WW members often only know the leaders thru the meetings, which we pay for--but if you know someone who is a member, they could host a party.

PC is perfect for WW, I make the DCB chicken fajitas all the time, anything that is real veggie intensive is a good choice.

I'm not ready to be a consultant yet, too many demands, but I will be in September, and all my WW friends will be invited to my first party!

Marghi

May 1, 2010
Have something to add?