• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Weight Watchers items do I have for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Weight Watchers-friendly recipes, kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for the program, and meal prep tools to make following the diet easier. They also recommend using whole, unprocessed ingredients and portion control tools to stay on track. Some recommended recipes include Zucchini Noodle Lasagna, Baked Turkey Meatballs, and Chocolate Protein Bites.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
So I'm attempting to clean out my office and get rid of things. I came across some Weight Watcher's stuff. I have the Dining Out Companion and the Complete Food Companion as well as the Week 1 book, week 2,3,4 and 6 pamphlet. It also has a points calculator slider and the points booster (exercise calculator). I have two Quick Track Diaries (one is the one from when they just did points) and the Case to keep it all in. It is not the newest weight watchers program, but the TurnAround program (includes flex and core points) I was going to post it on e-bay but thought I'd post it here first. I would like to get $25+shipping for it. Any questions, just let me know! If you are intersted, PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

1. What weight watcher friendly recipes do you recommend?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide range of delicious and healthy recipes that are perfect for those following the Weight Watchers program. Some of our most popular choices include our Zucchini Noodle Lasagna, Baked Turkey Meatballs, and Skinny Chicken Alfredo. You can find these and many more on our website or in our cookbooks.

2. Do you have any kitchen tools or gadgets that are specifically designed for Weight Watchers?

Yes, we have a variety of tools and gadgets that are perfect for those following the Weight Watchers program. Our portion control plates and measuring cups make it easy to keep track of serving sizes, and our food chopper is great for chopping up vegetables for zero point soups and sauces. We also have a spiralizer for making vegetable noodles, and a non-stick grill pan for cooking lean meats.

3. How can I make meal prep easier while on Weight Watchers?

We understand that meal prep can be a challenge when following a specific diet plan. That's why we offer a variety of meal prep tools and containers to help make it easier. Our Meal Prep Set comes with portion control containers and a meal planning guide, and our Glass Meal Prep Containers are perfect for storing pre-portioned meals in the fridge or freezer.

4. Can you recommend any healthy snacks for Weight Watchers?

We have a wide range of healthy snack options that are perfect for those following the Weight Watchers program. Some of our favorites include our Veggie Chips, Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders, and Chocolate Protein Bites. We also have a variety of dip and spread recipes that are great for snacking on with vegetables or whole wheat crackers.

5. Are there any cooking techniques or tips that can help me stay on track with Weight Watchers?

One of the best ways to stay on track with Weight Watchers is to focus on cooking with whole, unprocessed ingredients. That means using fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains in your meals. It's also helpful to plan your meals and snacks in advance, and to use cooking methods like grilling, roasting, and steaming instead of frying. And don't forget to use our portion control tools to help keep your serving sizes in check!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ginamkiely
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mhrivera
Back