• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers/Slimming World Bookings

In summary, a local group like weight watchers or slimming world is interested in PC, but they need more information before they will allow you to advertise or solicit members.
yvonnem87
Hi guys! I'm from london and I am finding it really hard to get bookings over here. I had a brainwave this afternoon and would like to approach local groups like weight watchers or slimming world over here. There are about 20 local groups like this close to me but I don't know what to say and how to go about getting bookings from them. any ideas? do you think it would be a good idea the write an email?

I think they are great ideas, but you just have to see if that local meeting will let you advertise/solicate them. They have pretty strict rules about it (probably because they sell a few measuring tools is my guess, I guess they don't want the competition). Go figure. Good luck though.
If you want to hit up some businesses, try going to some small to medium size local businesses and offer to "Pamper their business". Usually I bring in a few catalogs and order forms and a sample of some yummy recipe and ask if you can leave the catalogs / forms and let them know you'll be back in a few days to pick up any orders and your tray (from the samples).

Good luck!

We are not allowed to solicit door to door here on the military base, so I've not been able to do that since starting PC. But here's what I would do ... Make a flyer that highlights some of the tools that they would use the most ... like the salad & berry spinner, apple wedge, pineapple wedger, etc.-AND/OR-Give them a list of recipes that are "low points". (You should be able to find their point calculator online somewhere.) If you can show them that they can host a PC party and have a recipe that fits into their point schedule, you'll probably be successful!Here are some suggestions that I just sent to my host last week who's on WW:
  • Deluxe Cheesburger Salad (5 points per serving)
  • Double Chocolate Mousse Cups (6 points)
  • Jerk Chicken Nachos (4 points)
  • Touchdown Taco Dip (1 point!! - of course the CHIPS will add more LOL)
  • Tomato Basil Squares (4 points)
  • Three Cheese Garden Pizza (5 points)

Ok so I contacted about 5 slimming world groups and the lady said send the catalogue over. apparently they are always looking for great ideas for their meetings every week. so sent of a catalogues plus guest and host specials and a host benefits flyer. do you think i sent over too much info? should I have sent something else?

There use to be a file in the documents section on this site that had all of the PC recipes and the points associated with each recipe.

What is the cost for hosting a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party with Pampered Chef?

The cost for hosting a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party with Pampered Chef is completely free! As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on the sales from your party.

Can I earn Weight Watchers/Slimming World points for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can earn Weight Watchers/Slimming World points for purchasing Pampered Chef products. Many of our products are designated as "light" and have been approved for use in these programs. You can find a list of approved products on our website.

Do I need to follow a specific diet to host a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party?

No, you do not need to follow a specific diet to host a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party. Our products are designed to make healthy cooking and meal planning easier for everyone, regardless of their dietary restrictions or preferences.

How can I incorporate Weight Watchers/Slimming World into my Pampered Chef party?

There are many ways to incorporate Weight Watchers/Slimming World into your Pampered Chef party. You can offer healthier recipe options, use our products to prepare dishes that fit into the program, or even have a Weight Watchers/Slimming World consultant attend and provide tips and guidance for guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Weight Watchers/Slimming World party with Pampered Chef not only gives you the opportunity to earn free products and discounts, but also allows you to share the benefits of healthy cooking and meal planning with your friends and family. Plus, you can learn new recipes and tips to support your weight loss goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedatlast
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pchefmillard
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • Chef_2_Four