1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Weight Watchers Points!

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Ok. I needed a 30 min. recepie and you guys helped soooo much but the host :grumpy: forgot to tell me that she and all of her guests are on weight watchers!
    So now I need a 30 minute recepie and it has to be low points!
    Help :cry:

Aug 25, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The 30 min Chicken in the DCB and a Strawberry Spinach salad would be good, I'd think--but I don't know the points.

Aug 25, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Or how about the 15 min. Fajitas? They can get the low-carb, or whole wheat tortillas, or use a lettuce leaf as the roll up. Salsa is low points, right? And a FF sour cream?

Aug 25, 2009
  5. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to go with the 30 min chicken and a recepie that I do at home....
    herbed sweet potatoes:
    cut sweet potato into small pieces
    place in a bowl with a little olive oil and some italian seasoning
    mix it up for even coating
    nuke it for 3ish minutes
    and bake at 400-450 for 15 mins to get soft but a little crispy
    (1/2 way through baking mix/turn and sprinkle with salt)

the best sweet potato side ever! and its easy and guilt free!

Aug 25, 2009
  6. Janis

Janis Novice Member

The Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco would be perfect for this! :)

Aug 25, 2009
  7. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

I somewhat do weight watchers (meaning...I don't pay for the meetings, I'm not diligent with tracking, but when I'm being good...I keep track of the points)...and I figured the fajitas are very good. It's just chicken breast, veggies, and that's it. The lime doesn't really count, the veggies don't really count...and if you use whole wheat (high fiber) tortillas - very low points! I just loaded mine with meat and veggies - but if you used low fat (or fat free :yuck:) cheese, fat free sour cream, salsa (no points)...you'd be right in the ball park for a low point, very filling and satisfying, super easy dinner! :D

Aug 25, 2009
Have something to add?