• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Low-Point Recipes for Weight Watchers - 30 Minute Ideas

In summary, the host forgot to tell the guest that she and all her guests were on weight watchers, so the guest needed to come up with a recepie. The best recepie was cut sweet potato into small pieces, mixed it up, and nuked it for 3ish minutes. The Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco would be good for this recepie.
crysboo
Ok. I needed a 30 min. recepie and you guys helped soooo much but the host :grumpy: forgot to tell me that she and all of her guests are on weight watchers!
So now I need a 30 minute recepie and it has to be low points!
Help :cry:

The 30 min Chicken in the DCB and a Strawberry Spinach salad would be good, I'd think--but I don't know the points.

Or how about the 15 min. Fajitas? They can get the low-carb, or whole wheat tortillas, or use a lettuce leaf as the roll up. Salsa is low points, right? And a FF sour cream?

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to go with the 30 min chicken and a recepie that I do at home....
herbed sweet potatoes:
cut sweet potato into small pieces
place in a bowl with a little olive oil and some italian seasoning
mix it up for even coating
nuke it for 3ish minutes
and bake at 400-450 for 15 mins to get soft but a little crispy
(1/2 way through baking mix/turn and sprinkle with salt)

the best sweet potato side ever! and its easy and guilt free!

The Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco would be perfect for this! :)

babywings76 said:
Or how about the 15 min. Fajitas? They can get the low-carb, or whole wheat tortillas, or use a lettuce leaf as the roll up. Salsa is low points, right? And a FF sour cream?

I somewhat do weight watchers (meaning...I don't pay for the meetings, I'm not diligent with tracking, but when I'm being good...I keep track of the points)...and I figured the fajitas are very good. It's just chicken breast, veggies, and that's it. The lime doesn't really count, the veggies don't really count...and if you use whole wheat (high fiber) tortillas - very low points! I just loaded mine with meat and veggies - but if you used low fat (or fat free :yuck:) cheese, fat free sour cream, salsa (no points)...you'd be right in the ball park for a low point, very filling and satisfying, super easy dinner! :D

1. What is the Weight Watchers Points system?

The Weight Watchers Points system is a method of tracking food intake and promoting weight loss. Each food is assigned a certain number of points based on its nutritional value, and individuals are given a daily points goal to stay within.

2. How are Weight Watchers Points calculated?

Weight Watchers Points are calculated based on a food's calories, saturated fat, sugar, and protein content. The higher the calories, saturated fat, and sugar, the higher the points value. The higher the protein, the lower the points value.

3. Can I still eat my favorite foods while following Weight Watchers Points?

Yes, you can still eat your favorite foods while following Weight Watchers Points. The system allows for flexibility and encourages moderation, so you can still enjoy treats in moderation while staying within your daily points goal.

4. How do I track my Weight Watchers Points?

You can track your Weight Watchers Points using the official Weight Watchers app, which has a database of thousands of foods and their corresponding points values. You can also use a points calculator or track them manually using a points tracking sheet.

5. Will I lose weight by following Weight Watchers Points?

Weight Watchers Points is designed to promote weight loss by creating a calorie deficit. If you stay within your daily points goal and make healthy food choices, you are likely to see weight loss results. However, individual results may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • STACY'S COOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
  • laura062182
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies