• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Healthy Recipes for Your Next Event: Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, Lisa did a show last night and made the Mini Caprese Sandwiches (with a twist she learned from one of the boards and made it on the French Bread Dough Ring) was a huge Hit!! She also did the Prof. Puffs for dessert. Her guest wanted to book the show, but it had to be a WW recipe or something that was good for you. Lisa suggested either an appetizer or main dish and a dessert. Suggestions?
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I did my show last night and made the Mini Caprese Sandwiches (with a twist I learned from one of the boards and made it on the French Bread Dough Ring) was a huge Hit!! And then the Prof. Puffs for dessert.

I had a guest some up to me and say she wanted to book, but it HAD to be using either a WW recipe of something that was Good For You recipe. She doesn't want to "advertise" it as that kind of show as some might not show up, but she will let "certain" WW guests know that they will be able to eat at the show.

So what recipe/recipe would you suggest??

She'd like either an appetizer or main dish and a dessert. Suggestions??

Thanks,

Lisa

The Mexican Bean dip from the 'good for you' cookbook is a good appetizer. I might do a cake with a can of soda for dessert. There was a thread about using a pop instead of eggs & oil with a cake mix.

I did the Berrie's N Cream Wanton Cups at a WW show that I did last month. They were delicious and everybody loved them.

I did an It's Good for You show for Sis-in-law and made the Margherita (sp?) pita pizzas out of the book I couldn't eat them since it had fresh tomatoes on them but they raved about them I had to make them until I ran out of pita's, lol, the things you do for family. They were very easy she had said that everyone was excited about the show because her and all of her friends were on diets and WW website I think it was was posting PC recipes and they couldn't wait.

I am actually on Weight Watchers and one thing I found in one of my Weight Watchers cookbooks was homemade pita chips. They were so simple and I used my flat baking stone.

Buy a package of pitas. Cut them horizontally. Then take each half and cut them up into your chips. Lay them on the baking stone and coat them with the butter flavored cooking spray. I doctored mine up and did some with garlic powder, some with parmesean cheese and others with sea salt.

They go great with any dip!

Here is a website that has Pampered Chef recipes broken down in to points. http://www.webjen.us/pages/Info/WWforPC.htm I would show that tyo your host and let her choose what she wants to have demoed. I know I only get 25 pts a day for WW so something low arounf 5-8 points would be the best.

What types of recipes are included in this event?

The recipes included in this event are a mix of both delicious and healthy options. We have a variety of appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts that are sure to please all of your guests.

Can I customize the recipes to fit dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes! Our recipes are easily customizable to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences. We have options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets. Just let us know and we will make sure to provide alternatives for any ingredients that may not work for you.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are all easily accessible at your local grocery store. We believe in using fresh, simple ingredients to create delicious and healthy dishes.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until your event. This will save you time and stress on the day of your event.

Do you have suggestions for pairing these recipes with drinks?

Yes, we have suggestions for pairing these recipes with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. We want to make sure your event is a success and that includes having delicious drink options to go with your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies