• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Weight Watchers Show for Easy Cooking 'Pointers' - Theme Show Binder

In summary, the person is working on a Theme Show Binder and has some show suggestions for Weight Watchers. They suggest printing off some resources, such as a chocolate survival guide and a recipe from an Its Good for You cookbook, and demonstrating a recipe from the Weight Watchers web site. They also suggest selling cookbooks and servers during the show.
jenniferlynne
I am working on my Theme Show Binder and was wondering if anyone had a Weight Watchers Invite they would be willing to share. I would love to make one myself, but am no good at using Word. I thought of saying something like:

Come to a Weight Watchers show, and I will show you some "Pointers" that will make cooking easier!

Or, something along those lines.

No Flyer . . . but Have Some Show SuggestionsI don't have a flyer but in case you are interested I just did a show where my hostess wanted to do a "light" theme. Personally I don't cook light and so this was a challenge for me. I went to the Weight Watchers web site (www.weightwatchers.com) and was able to find many helpful hints.

I printed off a chocolate survival guide (by Bruce Weinstein - 2/8/2005) and used the hints during my demonstration. For example, dark chocolate is a flavorful alternative, not all chocolate is created equal, bark is better as a bite, chocolate is best at room tempterature, choose fruit-filled rather than creams, get crunch without the fat.

I demonstrated a recipe from the "Its Good for You" cookbook - the berries and cream wontons. It was a HIT!! Not to mention I sold 3 cookbooks that night. I also sold 2 Chilzanne servers as we used mine for fruits and veggies.

Also from the Weight Watchers web site I printed off an article on "Great Gadgets" (by Emma Smith - 6/28/2004). It susggested a hand grater (microplane grater), olive oil mister (kitchen spritzer), parchment paper, and pastry brush as useful gadgets to make your life easier and help you to cook light.

I hope these help.

That sounds like some good ideas. I've read a lot of posts about those berries and cream wontons. They must really be good. I actually ended up making my own flyer. It's ok, but not as good as I would have liked. Ok since it was my first one I guess.

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Meets.doc
    56 KB · Views: 691
I think the flyer looks great, I might add our logo, but not much more! :D

Hi there! I would be happy to share a Weight Watchers Invite with you for your Theme Show Binder. I completely understand not being comfortable with using Word, but trust me, it's not as difficult as it seems! Here is a simple invitation that you can use for your show:"Join us for a Weight Watchers themed cooking show where we will share some delicious recipes that are both healthy and easy to make. Learn some "Pointers" to make cooking a breeze and enjoy a fun and informative evening with friends. See you there!"Feel free to customize it to your liking and add any additional information you would like to include. Let me know if you need any further assistance with your binder. Happy cooking!

What is a Weight Watchers Invite?

A Weight Watchers Invite is a special event or gathering where individuals come together to learn about the Weight Watchers program and its benefits for weight loss and healthy living.

Who can attend a Weight Watchers Invite?

Anyone can attend a Weight Watchers Invite, whether they are already a member of Weight Watchers or interested in learning more about the program.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend a Weight Watchers Invite?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend a Weight Watchers Invite. These events are open to anyone who is interested in learning about the Weight Watchers program.

What can I expect at a Weight Watchers Invite?

At a Weight Watchers Invite, you can expect to learn more about the Weight Watchers program and its benefits, sample some delicious and healthy recipes, and possibly even receive special offers or promotions.

How can I find a Weight Watchers Invite near me?

You can find a Weight Watchers Invite near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Weight Watchers Invite for you and your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
nycchef
  • laura062182
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies