1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Weight Watchers Invite

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I am working on my Theme Show Binder and was wondering if anyone had a Weight Watchers Invite they would be willing to share. I would love to make one myself, but am no good at using Word. I thought of saying something like:

Come to a Weight Watchers show, and I will show you some "Pointers" that will make cooking easier!

Or, something along those lines.

Jan 29, 2006
  2. No Flyer . . . but Have Some Show Suggestions

I don't have a flyer but in case you are interested I just did a show where my hostess wanted to do a "light" theme. Personally I don't cook light and so this was a challenge for me. I went to the Weight Watchers web site (www.weightwatchers.com) and was able to find many helpful hints.

I printed off a chocolate survival guide (by Bruce Weinstein - 2/8/2005) and used the hints during my demonstration. For example, dark chocolate is a flavorful alternative, not all chocolate is created equal, bark is better as a bite, chocolate is best at room tempterature, choose fruit-filled rather than creams, get crunch without the fat.

I demonstrated a recipe from the "Its Good for You" cookbook - the berries and cream wontons. It was a HIT!! Not to mention I sold 3 cookbooks that night. I also sold 2 Chilzanne servers as we used mine for fruits and veggies.

Also from the Weight Watchers web site I printed off an article on "Great Gadgets" (by Emma Smith - 6/28/2004). It susggested a hand grater (microplane grater), olive oil mister (kitchen spritzer), parchment paper, and pastry brush as useful gadgets to make your life easier and help you to cook light.

I hope these help.

3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

That sounds like some good ideas. I've read a lot of posts about those berries and cream wontons. They must really be good. I actually ended up making my own flyer. It's ok, but not as good as I would have liked. Ok since it was my first one I guess.

Attached Files:

4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I think the flyer looks great, I might add our logo, but not much more! :D

Feb 6, 2006
Have something to add?