• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watcher Friendly Recipe Resources

In summary, Erin mentioned that she has a great chili recipe that is 1 point for 2 cups. She also mentioned that the WW Cookbooks are good resources and that the PC "It's Good for You" book has a lot of friendly recipes. Lastly, she mentioned that if you're looking for recipes, Dotti's Weight Loss Zone is a good place to start.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm going to start WW on Monday. I have the file that Ann made with how many WW points all the PC recipes have. I'm wondering if you guys can recommend some family friendly (kid friendly) recipes. Are there any great blogs, websites, etc that you find are good for giving healthy recipes? It's just so overwhelming to search things online. And I know WW has a recipe book and such, but I'd like to know from real people who have tried them and other recipes from other sources and can give thumbs up/down on things. I just don't want to spend a lot of time on trying out a whole bunch of new recipes only to eat them and not be happy with the result and then end up cheating. KWIM?

Amanda,
I suggest that if your WW program doesn't include it like mine does (WW@work), to subscribe to the etools they will offer you. It's an incredible tool, not only for tracking your food intake and activity, but the recipes they have are amazing. There is also a fantastic tool to build recipes. You can enter any recipe in and it will tell you the points. You can save them so that when you make one, you'll already know what the points are. You can alter the ingredients on recipe builder to see what might make it less points also. I've loaded a lot of PC recipes to my WW file so that I know exactly what works. HTH
Noelle

Noelle,
Could you share some of your ww friendly "go-to" pampered chef recipes? That would be so helpful. Last time I did ww I felt like I couldn't enjoy pc recipes as much...or at least the ones I normally make. Any info you have would be great. If it's easier you can email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Erin

I have a great chili recipe I put together from reading a bunch for WW. If I remember right, it works out to 1 point for 2 cups and it is yum...well, at least to me and my husband likes it, too. Don't have any little ones at home to try it on.

The WW Cookbooks are also quite good- and pretty cheap IMHO. Usually $10-15 for a cookbook. Our own PC "It's Good For You" book has alot of friendly recipes too, plus, once you get your Points Slide (or calculator you can buy), you can calculate the points on any recipe very quickly....and PC posts the info you need for that (calories, fat, fiber). You'll also learn great ways to do quick simple substitutes with any of your regular recipes to make them WW-friendly. And I second the e-Tools for that. In my area, I have a monthly e-tools/meeting membership that auto-renews each month for $40. It includes my meetings and e-tools, it's the "best deal" they have here.Good luck!

Could you please post the chili recipe?
I love the "It's good for you" cookbook. It's one of my favorites! Thanks so much!

I've used Dotti's Weight Loss Zone Dotti's Weight Loss Zone
She has recipes, foods, restaurant lists with points, etc. Good resource!

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you're starting Weight Watchers on Monday! It's such a great program for promoting a healthy lifestyle. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely have some great resources for family-friendly and kid-friendly recipes that are also Weight Watchers friendly. First off, I highly recommend checking out our website, www.pamperedchef.com. We have a whole section dedicated to healthy recipes, and you can even filter by dietary preferences, including Weight Watchers. Plus, our recipes are all tested and approved by real people, so you know they'll be delicious! Another great resource is our Facebook group, "Pampered Chef Recipes and Tips." Our consultants and customers share their favorite recipes and tips for making them healthier. It's a great place to get recommendations and see what real people have tried and loved. And of course, I have to mention our cookbooks, "Simple Weight Watchers Recipes" and "Deliciously Healthy Family Favorites." Both of these books are filled with tasty and healthy recipes that are perfect for the whole family. I understand that it can be overwhelming to search for recipes online, so I hope these resources make it easier for you to find delicious and healthy options. Best of luck on your Weight Watchers journey! You've got this!

What is the best way to find Weight Watcher friendly recipes?

The best way to find Weight Watcher friendly recipes is to visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can filter your search by dietary needs and select "Weight Watchers" as an option. This will show you all the recipes that are specifically designed to fit within the Weight Watchers program.

Are all Pampered Chef recipes suitable for Weight Watchers?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes are suitable for Weight Watchers. However, the website allows you to filter your search to only show Weight Watcher friendly recipes. Additionally, all of our recipes include a nutrition label which includes the Weight Watchers points for each serving, making it easier for you to choose which recipes fit into your meal plan.

Can I modify regular Pampered Chef recipes to make them Weight Watchers friendly?

Yes, you can modify regular Pampered Chef recipes to make them Weight Watchers friendly. You can use ingredients that are lower in points or adjust the portions to fit within your daily points allowance. You can also find helpful tips and substitutions on the Weight Watchers website.

Does Pampered Chef offer any cooking tools or gadgets that are helpful for those following Weight Watchers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking tools and gadgets that can be helpful for those following Weight Watchers. Our portion control tools, such as the Quick Cooker Steamer Basket and the Adjustable Measuring Spoons, can help you accurately measure and control portions while cooking. We also offer a variety of cookware and bakeware options that are non-stick and require less oil or butter, helping to reduce the overall points of a dish.

Are there any Weight Watchers specific cookbooks or meal plans available through Pampered Chef?

Currently, there are no Weight Watchers specific cookbooks or meal plans available through Pampered Chef. However, our website offers a wide variety of Weight Watcher friendly recipes that you can easily access and use to create your own meal plan. We also offer helpful tips and substitutions to make your favorite Pampered Chef recipes fit within the Weight Watchers program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies