• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Loss Solutions: Diet Pills to Help Reach Your Goals

In summary, most diet pills do not work and may have adverse side effects. Alli is a prescription only diet pill that does work for some people, but it is not available to the public.
sixtexascooks
Hi there. Hey has anyone ever taken diet pills that actually work? I would like to loose 20-30 lbs before our CA trip in July. I do exercise and diet regurarly but wondered if there was a diet pill that could help even more??!!! Thanks.

I have tried lots of them with no luck. The Hoodia diet patch has done nothing and I am on Nuphedrine right now and it has done nothing. (it does not contain ephedrine) I would love to know if anyone has had any good results.

My freinds have taken Phentermine and have lost weight with it... you have to see a DR. or get it online though, it's not in a Drug store. A very strong drug that helps with hunger. I tried it but it made me feel really weird so I stopped!

There really is no such thing as a magic diet pill. :( Most that do "work" are a temporary fix that have very adverse side effects. So in the end it isn't worth it. :grumpy:

Write down what you eat for one week and you will be surprised how much more you eat than what you think OR you may not be taking in enough calories...(wouldn't that be nice:))

I had a trainer tell me once the easiest way to lose weight is to take in 500 less calories and burn 500 more every day.

You could also join Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople. It's free and is full of tons of information. It really does help you to stay on track.

Finally, make sure that when you're working out your heartrate is high enough for a full 30 minutes. The formula is:

220 - (your age) x .8 = where your heartrate should stay for 30 minutes

example:
220 - 29 =191 x .8 = 153 (this is my formula)

Enough of my lecturing:D

Hope this helped!! :balloon:

at a party last night all were talking about ALLI----I would check it out---they had all lost 15-25 in a month---But they say BEWARE of cheating---you will poop your pants-----talk about NOT CHEATING!!!

MORFIA said:
at a party last night all were talking about ALLI----I would check it out---they had all lost 15-25 in a month---But they say BEWARE of cheating---you will poop your pants-----

talk about NOT CHEATING!!!
I have bought this...but have not tried it...because I bet I WOULD poop my pants!!!:cry: :eek:

baychef said:
I have bought this...but have not tried it...because I bet I WOULD poop my pants!!!:cry: :eek:

Is this only a side effect when you cheat? omg how horrible would that BE!
:yuck:
If I could lose 25 lbs, I might just poop my pants! :p

well if we all start on the same day=-we can co-miserate

Hmm, I should look into AllI!?

Ali causes anal drainage if you eat too much fat in your meal. If you really need that sort of control, I suggest talking to your doctor or a dietician. Plans like Jenny Craig and Nutri-System have portion controlled foods they provide for you, but they don't teach you how to eat in the real world for afterwards and social situations. (How embarrassing is it to bring some packaged food to a family function and you can't eat anything that anyone else eats? Talk about feeling excluded. And going out to restaurants on those programs? Forget it. I tried both diets before I joined a program that actually WORKEd for me.)If someone created a miraculous diet pill that actually was save and actually WORKED, more people would use it I guess.Losing weight takes patience. You need to watch what you eat, especially your portion sizes. You also need to incorporate exercise.I lost 95 pounds doing Weight Watchers over a total of 18 months. It took me THREE months to lost the last 10 pounds. I still journal, watch everything I put in my mouth, measure my food when necessary and exercise 4-5 days a week for 30-40 minutes each time.

I took Alli about 8 years ago when it was still only available via prescription. It did help me. I think I needed the jump start... I was exercising and trying to watch what I ate. I think I lost about 20 pounds and kept it off for 4 years or so. It was nasty at times. I never pooped my pants but did have leakage a couple times. BUT, hmmmm, how can I explain this without being too graphic..... when I delivered my son (10 years ago) it was a very rough delivery. I pushed (yes pushed) for over 3 hours and he wouldn't even crown. They finally used forceps. AND I had 4th degree tearing. Oh, and did I mention I'm 5'3" when I stretch and he was 22" long and 9 1/2 pounds? Anyway... Ever since then, I think the trama affected my muscles. So, if I have to go, I have to go NOW! Regardless of WHICH "have to go" it may be. That being said, the Alli did work for the short time I took it. But I would have never trusted taking it for more than a couple months or I would have embarrassed myself.

Sorry if that's too much info but I hope it can help someone.

I have been on Alli for about a month already I have not had any accidents as of yet... but I have lost weight. I have a doctors appt in March , so I will see then exactly how much I lost.
I am boarder line diabetic so I really want to lost about 50 pounds ( maybe before the cruise )
You do need to watch what you eat cause it can go right though you.

sailortena said:
I lost 95 pounds doing Weight Watchers over a total of 18 months. It took me THREE months to lost the last 10 pounds. I still journal, watch everything I put in my mouth, measure my food when necessary and exercise 4-5 days a week for 30-40 minutes each time.

Good for you!! :D :D :D

It's not a pill but there's a great site I've been using to track what I eat. My goal isn't to really lose weight but to take responsibility for what I eat, yanno.. be conscious of it. http://www.thedailyplate.comIt's a great site, you can log in what you eat, you also put in your activities and there's also great forums and groups to join in for support. Really a pill just isn't going to be as reliable as healthy eating and regular exercise. I've found that with that web site I'm much more aware and really didn't realize how much I was eating (we tend to underestimate in our minds). I didn't measure anything, just went by visual and it's not perfect but might be helpful.

Phentermine is a good one. It was part of the Phen/fen craze years ago. Taken alone is okay though! It does really work for a great jump start and confidence in yourself. We perscribed it a lot and I saw many great results from it.

1. What are the main ingredients in your weight loss diet pills?

Our weight loss diet pills contain a blend of natural ingredients such as green tea extract, caffeine, and garcinia cambogia. These ingredients have been scientifically proven to aid in weight loss and boost metabolism.

2. How do your diet pills help with weight loss?

Our diet pills work by suppressing appetite, increasing energy levels, and promoting fat burning. This combination helps to create a calorie deficit, which is essential for weight loss.

3. Are there any potential side effects of taking your weight loss diet pills?

Our weight loss diet pills are made with all-natural ingredients and are generally safe for consumption. However, some individuals may experience mild side effects such as headaches, nausea, or jitters. If you have any concerns, we recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before taking our product.

4. How long does it take to see results from using your diet pills?

The results may vary from person to person, but on average, our customers start seeing results within 2-3 weeks of consistent use. However, it is important to note that diet pills are not a magic solution and must be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise routine for best results.

5. Can I continue taking your diet pills after reaching my weight loss goals?

Our weight loss diet pills can be safely taken even after reaching your weight loss goals. However, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to avoid gaining back the lost weight. We recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before continuing use for an extended period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ltkacz
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Ish
  • nicki25
  • General Chat