• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Weight Loss & Size Goals

In summary, the group discusses their weight loss and size goals. Most of the women want to get back to a size 5 or 8, with a weight goal of 125-165 pounds. Some mention wanting to fit into their old clothes, and one woman's goal is to lose 50 pounds by July. They also discuss the difference between women's and regular sizes and the challenges of avoiding unhealthy snacks.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I know that we each have our own journals for daily enteries.... But since we are all women on here well acept for Greg, What are your weight loss goals or size goals? Some people wnat to go down pant sizes rather than weight.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I know that we each have our own journals for daily enteries.... But since we are all women on here well acept for Greg, What are your weight loss goals or size goals? Some people wnat to go down pant sizes rather than weight.

I want to get back to a size 5, and down to 125 pounds. And before you CHOKE on that one- I am rather short. At my height these are not unreasonably skinny goals.

friday said:
I want to get back to a size 5, and down to 125 pounds. And before you CHOKE on that one- I am rather short. At my height these are not unreasonably skinny goals.

How tall are you ?

I would ideally like to get down to 145 pounds but would be satisfied at 155.

I want to be a size 8 or 10. (I am currently a 14). It would be nice to fit into my old 11 in juniors again one day. I have them packed away in my skinny clothes box.

Right now I am in an 18 I would like my weight down to about 165 lbs. I would love to wear a size 12 again.

Right now, my jeans are a size 12 and tight... I'd love to get back down to my 10s... my last doc appt was the other week and had me at 169... would love to lose but really just don't want to gain anymore.

I know I have lost a little bit in the past few weeks..... My new years resoulution was to give up soda. I have completely given it up...... I drink and advorcare product called SPARK that is all natural and it has caffine in it. And I drink that in the mornings and drink water for the rest of the day.

mommyhugz1978 said:
How tall are you ?

5'4"ish.... a little less than that.

I am currently a 14/16 . . . depending. I would love to be a 12 again. I would need to weigh about 160 for this to happen, I carry my weight well. My short term goal is to get down to 170 (I'm at 187) and fit into my 14 jeans comfortably . . . I can wear them now . . . but it is not a pretty sight.

friday said:
5'4"ish.... a little less than that.

I am 5'3..... so know that is not a huge aspiration to loose that much weight

What is the difference between a size 18 womans and just a regular size 18?

I'm trying to lose 50 or so pounds by the time DH is home from Iraq in July...but if I don't stay away from those Little Debbies, I'll never make it!

nikked said:
I'm trying to lose 50 or so pounds by the time DH is home from Iraq in July...but if I don't stay away from those Little Debbies, I'll never make it!

It's a good goal!!

I feel like a cow, and not a skinny cow.:cry:

missydivine said:
I feel like a cow, and not a skinny cow.:cry:

That is why I said put your weight loss goals up here... it's good to have a support team ....... :)

mommyhugz1978 said:

Is there a difference? I didn't think there was.

Christ Follower said:
Is there a difference? I didn't think there was.

Well I have been buying womens sizes.... but I wear a size 18 right now in womens... but I don't' know if their was a difference other than the FLIPPING PRICE

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well I have been buying womens sizes.... but I wear a size 18 right now in womens... but I don't' know if their was a difference other than the FLIPPING PRICE

Is there a misses 18 then? I don't know.

Christ Follower said:
Is there a misses 18 then? I don't know.

I think so...... it goes from one extreme to the next LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:

I believe, the womans 18 is cut a little bigger in the hip area and the 18 is more of a misses sizing.

There is a difference - my mom where's womens sizes but I need to stay in the misses or regular sizes.

nikked said:

This would be a great surprise for your DH. Stop buying the Little Debbies . . . weight watchers makes a nice snack that are like Little Debbies . . . they have a few different kind . . . carrot cake, chocolate cake, etc. . . . maybe you can substitute your craving and cut calories.

I wanted to share this with everyone and didn't know quite where to put it . . . so . . . if anyone would like a nice dessert . . . Yoplait yogart makes a Yo+, for your digestive system. The vanilla taste just like vanilla pudding . . . YUMMY!! The girls from work say that the strawberry and the peach are good too.

BigSisGretchen said:
I believe, the womans 18 is cut a little bigger in the hip area and the 18 is more of a misses sizing.

There is a difference - my mom where's womens sizes but I need to stay in the misses or regular sizes.

The funny thing is that I have some misses size 18's and they fit as well.... I am hoping to wiggle myself into a 16 soon!!

BigSisGretchen said:
I wanted to share this with everyone and didn't know quite where to put it . . . so . . . if anyone would like a nice dessert . . . Yoplait yogart makes a Yo+, for your digestive system. The vanilla taste just like vanilla pudding . . . YUMMY!! The girls from work say that the strawberry and the peach are good too.

YUMMIE

I'd love to get back into my 7-8 jeans, currently a 9-10, (pre prego weight) was 140-145ish. So about 15lbs to lose by April (my 35th birthday and VEGAS trip). Sad thing is, I did lose my last 10lbs two years for a Vegas trip bachelorette party but since gained it back plus 5! :(

Started walking 3-5x a week consistently and am trying to watch what I eat. Hopefully it happens by spring!?@!

Now Avon has a commercialI have seen print ads for Mary Kay, a TV ad for one of those lingerie/toy party companies, and now a TV ad for AVON.

PC NEEDS TO GET IN THE NATIONAL MEDIA!!!!!

I've been noticing Avon for a while.... especially in the morning during the Today Show.

just my 2 cents. their Anew eye cream is really great.

I think I might have seen a Mary Kay ad on TV the other day too. I remember thinking, wow that's different.

DebbieJ said:
I have seen print ads for Mary Kay, a TV ad for one of those lingerie/toy party companies, and now a TV ad for AVON.

PC NEEDS TO GET IN THE NATIONAL MEDIA!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how I feel about this......something just doesn't set right with me when I see the other companies in the media...can't really put my finger on it.

A little extra PR to hit my website/calendar would be nice. New team members would be fabulous!

Overall - I'm with you Meg. Can't quite decide why one eyebrow goes up when I see those ads...:confused:

1. What is a healthy weight range for women?

The healthy weight range for women depends on their height, age, and body composition. Generally, a body mass index (BMI) between 18.5-24.9 is considered healthy. However, it's important to focus on overall health rather than just weight, as muscle mass and body composition can also impact overall health.

2. How much weight should I aim to lose?

The amount of weight you should aim to lose depends on your individual goals and health status. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine a safe and realistic weight loss goal. Generally, a safe rate of weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.

3. What is a healthy approach to weight loss for women?

A healthy approach to weight loss for women includes a combination of a balanced and nutritious diet, regular physical activity, and managing stress levels. Crash diets or extreme exercise regimens can be harmful to a woman's overall health and should be avoided. It's important to make sustainable lifestyle changes rather than quick fixes for long-term success.

4. Can I lose weight without changing my pant size?

Weight loss and changes in pant size are not always directly correlated. It's possible to lose weight and still wear the same pant size if you are gaining muscle and losing fat. Additionally, weight is just one measure of overall health, and focusing on pant size alone may not be a healthy or accurate way to track progress.

5. What are some healthy ways to track progress besides weight or pant size?

There are many ways to track progress besides weight or pant size. Some options include measuring body fat percentage, waist circumference, and overall fitness levels. It's also important to pay attention to improvements in energy levels, sleep quality, and overall well-being. Keeping a journal or tracking your progress with photos can also be helpful in seeing progress over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies