• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Weight Loss/Fitness/Nutrition Support Group

In summary, the support group meetings take place once a week, covering a variety of topics related to weight loss, fitness, and nutrition. They are held online and are free to join, and attendees are welcome to bring a friend or family member. The consistent schedule helps members prioritize attending, and the virtual platform allows for a diverse and inclusive group.
chefkathy
Join us here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DCSweightlossbuddies/

I am the moderator and the group is private. When you apply, make sure you tell me your name and your DCS name so I can approve you.

Thanks!

Awesome. I NEED this!

For some reason the yahoo page keeps kicking me off and going to some dumb page saying we can't find the page. Anyone else having problems??

Becky, I just invited you via email.If anyone else is having problems, just let me know and send me your email (jenningsdeb at gmail dot com) and I will invite you that way.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, I just invited you via email.

If anyone else is having problems, just let me know and send me your email (jenningsdeb at gmail dot com) and I will invite you that way.

Thanks, Deb. I tried that too on my laptop and it's doing weird things. Maybe it's just my computer with some weird firewall or something. I tried it on my phone and seemed to be able to join and go through the steps. THanks!! I appreciate it.:D

pamperedbecky said:
For some reason the yahoo page keeps kicking me off and going to some dumb page saying we can't find the page. Anyone else having problems??

it did the same thing for me so i hit the back button and it worked. :)

1. How often do the support group meetings take place?

The support group meetings take place once a week, typically on the same day and time each week. This consistency helps members to plan and prioritize attending the meetings.

2. What types of topics are discussed in the support group?

The support group covers a wide range of topics related to weight loss, fitness, and nutrition. Some examples include meal planning, exercise routines, healthy snack ideas, and managing emotional eating.

3. Is there a cost to join the support group?

There is no cost to join the support group. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support our customers in their health and wellness journey.

4. Are the meetings in person or online?

The support group meetings are currently held online through a virtual platform. This allows members from all over to participate and connect with each other.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the support group?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the support group meetings. We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment for all members, regardless of their relationship to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLisa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • ChefPeg