• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Delicious Weekly Meal Plan with Our Easy Recipes | PWS

In summary, Ok, so I posted recently about adding a Weekly Meal Plan to my website, and asked for opinions on the blurb to put into my newsletter. Now, I'm done with my first plan, and wanted to get some opinions. I made it the main article on my PWS:1) I like the idea, and it's a great menu.2) I think it would be helpful if you included a recipe for how to access the recipes.3) I think you should direct people to purchase the cookbooks.4) I think you should include more cooking instruction.
NooraK
Gold Member
Ok, so I posted recently about adding a Weekly Meal Plan to my website, and asked for opinions on the blurb to put into my newsletter. Now, I'm done with my first plan, and wanted to get some opinions. I made it the main article on my PWS:

/noorak

If I change the picture, then I won't have my picture on my site. I was thinking of using the South-of-the-border meatloaf picture, but I'm not sure if I want to move the story lower on the site.

Bumping, since I was apparently up a bit late last night...

Hi Noora,

It's a great idea, and you can tell you really put some thought and work on this....All in all....it ROCKS! Kudos on a brilliant idea...I know I'd check out your site weekly....even if it was just to see what you "cooked" up! :D

The following are just suggestions and definitely meant to be helpful -

I'm going figure out a week's worth of meals based on what's on sale, and also share with you what I'm going to make. I would edit this to something along the lines of, "what to do with the ingredients....or what we'll be eating at my home or what you can set on your table for the week".

For your meal plans, you list where the recipes are located (season's best)....you may want to either instruct the customers on how to search for them based on your info, or provide a direct link to each recipe.

Those who do not have "All The Best", how would they access the recipe? Maybe you can suggest they contact you?

For Friday, you list "Oven Roast"....think you may have intended to include turkey or chicken?

That's all I have.....it's a great menu, and I JUST may need to steal it! lol

Great job!

Thank you Laurie!

That's exactly what I was looking for. I was actually freaking out, because I tried to access it by going to my site, and it wasn't coming up. When I signed in to CC and clicked the "View My Site" link in the PWS Assistant, it shows.

As for accessing the recipes. I'm still a bit torn. One of the reasons for doing this was to drive more traffic to my site, and increase the sales. As I was creating the list yesterday, I noticed that only the recipes in the PU&C were available on the main site. Although we as consultants can access SBRC recipes through CC, customer's can't get to them. I'm happy to provide a recipe if someone asks for it, but I don't want to end up emailing all the recieps every week. I want to encourage them to buy the cookbook.

I love this! Very sharp, nice work!

I love this idea! Great work! How did you get the survey on your website?

I created the survey on iContact, and then copied and pasted the HTML code. The same way the subscription link works, and there's a thread about that somewhere on CS.

Anytime Noora!

I agree on having them purchase the cookbooks, and directing traffic to your PWS. They will not be able to purchase previous S/B's though. Maybe you can list the recipes of a few? Or use recipes only from the current season's best or last season's Season's Best....something they can purchase from you for $1. Or including the Weeknight Dinners Done on the menu, so they can opt to buy....a teaser of sort. Having to respond to individual requests may prove time consuming otherwise.

This is fantastic! I may have to steal parts of it! (we do not have Publix or Kroegers in our area)

Steal away :)

I just went through and picked out the meats and most basic staple items that were in the Sunday paper. Our Sunday paper also has a weekly meal plan in the "Living" section, so I peeked at that. Then I just thought of stuff my family would eat based on what I saw in the ad.

That is a great idea Noora! It is sure to drive visitors to your site and keep you in the minds of your customers! I think it's something people will tell their friends about too! I think I might 'steal' this too! :)

Fun website! I have found, that when I plan our weekly menu, we are eating better, and eating at home. With the economy, we were forced to eat at home. I want dinner to come together quickly and without all the mess. Your recipe choices were great. I would add to this, that you would love to demo any of these delicious recipes to their friends/family and help them earn the tools to make them (something like that). I have started demoing more recipes that I think people can really use. When I first started with PC many recipes were "foo fooy" Things that required ingredients we had to go buy, and took too long to make. People are craving quick, delicious meal ideas.

Julie-

Thanks for the great suggestion, I think I'll go add that right now!

1. What is a weekly meal plan article?

A weekly meal plan article is a written guide that provides a suggested menu for each day of the week, along with corresponding recipes and a shopping list. It is designed to help individuals or families plan and prepare meals for the entire week.

2. How can a weekly meal plan article benefit me?

A weekly meal plan article can save you time and money by helping you plan your meals in advance and avoid unnecessary trips to the grocery store. It can also ensure that you have a well-rounded and healthy diet, as the recipes are typically balanced and include a variety of ingredients.

3. Are the recipes in a weekly meal plan article easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes included in a weekly meal plan article are typically simple and easy to follow. They are designed for individuals with varying levels of cooking experience and usually include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

4. Can I customize the meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many weekly meal plan articles offer options for different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. Some may also include substitutions for certain ingredients to accommodate allergies or preferences.

5. Is a weekly meal plan article only for dinners?

No, a weekly meal plan article can cover all meals and snacks for the week, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some may even include suggestions for healthy snacks or desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • urbnk8