• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Availability of Weekly Bites for July 24 on CC

Sounds like she knows you too well, Ann! ;)Thanks for making me feel just a bit smarter than I appear to be!!Sorry, I have this irrestible urge at times to state the obvious... :p
jrstephens
Why does it say they are available on CC but when I click on it I can only see July 17?

I am sure there is a very simple answer for this, like Directors can only get them or something, but I am curious.

I wish they would post the Sample Packages even if we cannot order them yet I want to know what they are. I need to know how much money I will be needing! HA!

Maybe because it is July 23?

I think they're getting updates ready on page 1, and just mistakenly put the link up. It was like that last week, too (link up a day before the WB was up).

janetupnorth said:
Maybe because it is July 23?

HAHAHA!! Very funny!:D

Thanks, Ann.

jrstephens said:
HAHAHA!! Very funny!:D

Sorry, I have this irrestible urge at times to state the obvious... :p

janetupnorth said:

I almost did too. You know something about you being as smart as that rear end we sit on, HAHAHA!!!!:D Joking! - I know you can take it!:D

I tried 3 or 4 times today to access it on-line as well. I didn't even think about the date being a day ahead...Lol!

I only tried once...ok...maybe twice!! Good Lord did I feel like a dumb a$$...better to be a smart one, right Janet? I am rea$$ured that I am not the only one that wondered why it kept coming up July 17th. :p

baychef said:
I only tried once...ok...maybe twice!! Good Lord did I feel like a dumb a$$...better to be a smart one, right Janet? I am rea$$ured that I am not the only one that wondered why it kept coming up July 17th. :p

Don't feel too dumb - it is their fault for putting the link up early! ;)

baychef said:

But yes, I'll take being called a smart one along with Rae. :p

janetupnorth said:
Don't feel too dumb - it is their fault for putting the link up early! ;)

Thanks for making me feel just a bit smarter than I appear to be!!

janetupnorth said:
A coworker approached me the other day, carrying the mini catalog I had given her. She said, "I have a question. What's the difference between the new 3" paring knife and the 3 1/2 one in the catalog? And don't tell me 1/2 inch!"
LOL

chefann said:
A coworker approached me the other day, carrying the mini catalog I had given her. She said, "I have a question. What's the difference between the new 3" paring knife and the 3 1/2 one in the catalog? And don't tell me 1/2 inch!"
LOL

Don't cha love it??? It reminds me of a time I was talking with a food distributor that deals with school food. It is common for school districts to band together and do a bid system to save money. Hence, we get our food at a lower cost than restaurants. He was telling me that a school food service director called to complain to him that the french fries that were spec'd at 3 5/8th's inches were 3 1/2 inches. (Um...the case still weighs 30 pounds so we are not getting shorted of product). I am a school food service director so maybe the thick head is a requirement for the job!!!

chefann said:
LOL

Sounds like she knows you too well, Ann! ;)

Hey, I would have said 5 bucks - unless of course it is August and you are hosting a show for me! ;)

It is July 24th and when I click the link I still do not get the Weekly Bites. Do they not let us access the link until they have sent out the email?

It's probably not posted yet. Don't forget that many things at HO are still manual. The email may be written and ready to go, but that doesn't mean it's posted on CC yet. It's only 8:30 at HO.

1. What is the theme of the July 24 Weekly Bites?

The theme for the July 24 Weekly Bites is "Summer Sizzle"! Get ready to fire up the grill and enjoy some delicious summer recipes.

2. How many recipes are included in the July 24 Weekly Bites?

The July 24 Weekly Bites includes 5 mouth-watering recipes that are perfect for summer entertaining.

3. Are the recipes in the July 24 Weekly Bites easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the July 24 Weekly Bites are simple and easy to make. They are perfect for both novice and experienced cooks.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the July 24 Weekly Bites recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase all of the ingredients for the July 24 Weekly Bites recipes through Pampered Chef. We offer a wide variety of high-quality ingredients for all of our recipes.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for the July 24 Weekly Bites?

Yes, we are offering a special discount on all of the featured products in the July 24 Weekly Bites. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies