• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend to End Breast Cancer

In summary, the conversation is about fundraising for the Walk in Toronto in September, which raises money for Princess Margaret Hospital and their programs. The individual has signed up and is asking others to join and support their fundraising efforts. They plan to donate their commission from a Pampered Chef preview show and have other fundraising ideas in place.
PamperedEsther
Hello ladies, just wanted to let you know that I have signed up for the Walk in Toronto this September. Wondering if any of you might be interested in joining me (wouldn't it be great to have a team of Pampered Chef consultants working together on this? We don't even need to be walking in the same city). please check out their website at www.endcancer.ca I have just registered myself as an individual and when we have some more people signed up, we just have to contact the office and have them move us onto our own team.

the money raised goes towards Princess Margaret Hospital and their programs. For walkers, all the training and coacking is provided and you are required to raise $2000 before September 2006 (of course you can raise more), or you can donate to my pledges (any amount).

I am planning on donating my Catalogue Preview show proceeds to my walk, maybe as a fundraiser so that the company with give the %15 and I will donate my commission. Of course, the materials in May are going to be a great booster for me... and am hoping to have my goal of $3200 raised by the end of May.

I'll let you know how my training & fundraising is going.

Esther Dietrich

QuestionHow does this type of fundraising work?

Good luck on your fundraising and walk

WellMy individual goal is to raise $3200 before the walk in September, the money raised goes towards Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto & the programs and research they run.

I am asking all of my friends, neighbours, colleauges, aquantances to support me - any donation online to my campaign gets a tax reciept, any paper donation over $10 gets a reciept in the mail. Of course, I am doing some PC fundraisers to help raise some of the money. I am going to do my Spring/SUmmer product preview as a fundraiser for the walk - 15% of the sales will go towards that & I will donate my commission - so 32% in total from that show. I also have some items here that I will auction off - sitting in my cupboard, already paid for, sothe cash will go directly to my pledge for myself...

I am also doing some fundraisers for others I know that have signed up for the walk, they get the 15% from the company, I will donate a few auction items and I will donate some of my commission again.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Esther

Hi Esther,

Sounds like you have a fantastic goal and action plan in place. What is your Spring/Summer Preview show? How does that work?

Hi Esther, Congratulations on signing up for the Walk in Toronto this September! It's great to see that you are not only taking on this challenge for a good cause, but also involving your fellow Pampered Chef consultants. It would definitely be amazing to have a team of us working together towards a common goal. I will definitely check out the website and consider joining you on this walk. It's wonderful that the money raised goes towards Princess Margaret Hospital and their programs. It's a great way to give back to the community and make a difference. I love your idea of donating your Catalogue Preview show proceeds to the walk. It's a great way to involve our company and also use our business to contribute to a good cause. I will keep an eye out for your updates on your training and fundraising progress. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us and I wish you all the best in reaching your goal of $3200 by the end of May. Keep up the amazing work! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" event?

The "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" is a fundraising event organized by the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto, Canada to raise money for breast cancer research and support programs.

When and where does the event take place?

The event typically takes place over a weekend in September in Toronto, Canada. However, there are also "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" events in other cities across Canada.

Who can participate in the event?

Anyone can participate in the event, as long as they are 18 years or older. Participants can walk or run, as individuals or as part of a team.

How do I register for the event?

To register for the event, you can visit the official website of the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" and follow the registration instructions. You can also register in person on the day of the event.

How much money do I need to raise to participate?

Each participant is required to raise a minimum of $2,000 to participate in the event. However, most participants raise much more than the minimum amount to support breast cancer research and programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oklabell