• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Thanksgiving Postcard Campaign Revive Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, a Thanksgiving postcard campaign can help revive your Pampered Chef business by creating a personal touch with your customers. The postcards should include a personal message expressing gratitude, a special offer or promotion, and a call to action. You can customize the postcards with your own branding and messaging, and distribute them by mailing them directly, handing them out at events, or including them in orders. Some tips for a successful campaign include sending them out early, personalizing the message and design, and following up with customers after the holiday.
mandak
I haven't done much with PC lately and am trying to get going again. I heard about an idea to send past hosts/customers a postcard having them call Thanksgiving weekend to place their order for free shipping or something like that for the holidays. Has anyone does something like this before?
Was it succesful? What verbage would you recommend?

Thanks!

I have done this every Thanksgiving and every Superbowl Sunday for the last 2 years and have gotten ZERO from it...sorry :(

I did it once and had NO LUCK, but I think there are some people on here who have great luck with this. I say, give it a try! Look under FILES under "phone sale" or "Black Friday".
HTH :D

I continue to do it year after year...it takes all of 15 minutes and I figure SOME DAY it'll bring me a sale or two

Hello! I have definitely done something similar to this in the past and it was very successful. I highly recommend reaching out to past hosts/customers during the holiday season as it is a great opportunity to reconnect and offer them something special. As for the verbiage, I would recommend keeping it simple and to the point. Something like, "Happy Holidays! As a thank you for your past support, we are offering free shipping on all orders placed during Thanksgiving weekend. Give us a call to place your order and enjoy this special offer." I hope this helps and good luck with your holiday sales!

1. How does a Thanksgiving postcard campaign help revive my Pampered Chef business?

A Thanksgiving postcard campaign can help revive your Pampered Chef business by creating a personal touch with your customers. It shows them that you are thinking of them during the holiday season and can remind them of the products and services you offer.

2. What should I include in my Thanksgiving postcards?

Your Thanksgiving postcards should include a personal message expressing gratitude to your customers, a special offer or promotion for the holiday season, and a call to action for them to visit your website or contact you for more information.

3. Can I customize the postcards with my own branding and messaging?

Yes, you can customize the postcards with your own branding and messaging. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates to choose from, and you can also upload your own design or logo to make the postcards more personalized for your business.

4. How do I distribute the postcards to my customers?

You can distribute the postcards to your customers by mailing them directly to their homes or handing them out at local events or gatherings. You can also include them in orders or give them to customers during in-home cooking demonstrations.

5. Are there any tips for a successful Thanksgiving postcard campaign?

Some tips for a successful Thanksgiving postcard campaign include sending them out early to allow for delivery time, personalizing the message and design, and following up with customers after the holiday to thank them for their support and remind them of any ongoing promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clewisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies