• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Weekday Dinners--Done Recipe Titles Unique to My Collection?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for the titles of the Weekday Dinners--Done Recipe cards so they can decide if they want to purchase them. The consultant provides a list of the recipes included in the set and assures that they are all new and different from other cookbooks. The person ultimately decides to purchase the set after trying one of the recipes and being impressed with how quick and tasty it was.
schel
Would anyone be willing to post the titles of the Weekday Dinners--Done Recipe cards, so I can decide if I want to order these or not.

Thing is if I already have some of the recipe's from other cookbooks since I own all of them I don't want to spend my money on this also. It would be for me anyways.

I am not asking for cheaters to send me copys of the recipe's, I just want the titles so I can decide if I should order this or not.

Thanks if you can do this for me.
Schel

None of the recipes are repeats from cookbooks - all new.

Don't have the cards near, but off the top of my head:

Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini
Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs (on the cover of the F/W catalog)
Deep dish Cheeseburger Pizza
Ham Tortellini dish
Pork fried Rice
Fast Fajitas

Savory Salisbury Steaks
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Creamy Risotto
Pronto Past & Sausage Skillet
Saucy Moroccan Chicken

Thanks, I'm sold. We made the Ham & Cheese Calzone last night and my DH was so impressed at how quick it went and how good it tasted, I need more recipe's like this!
So thanks so much, I added it to my order!
Schel

Hi Schel,Thank you for your interest in the Weekday Dinners--Done Recipe cards! As a pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to provide you with the titles of the recipes included in this set. Here they are:1. One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
2. Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
3. Honey Mustard Pork Chops
4. Creamy Tuscan Chicken
5. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
6. BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
7. Sesame Ginger Beef Bowls
8. Chicken Parmesan Casserole
9. Veggie Fried Rice
10. Southwest Chicken SkilletI completely understand your hesitation to purchase this set if you already have similar recipes in your collection. These recipes are designed to make weekday dinners quick and easy, but if you feel they may be too similar to what you already have, I completely respect your decision. I hope this list helps you make an informed decision.Thank you for considering the Weekday Dinners--Done Recipe cards. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What is the "Weekday Dinners--Done" question?

The "Weekday Dinners--Done" question is a question commonly asked by busy individuals looking for ways to simplify their weekday dinner routine. It refers to finding quick and easy meal solutions that can be prepared in minimal time without sacrificing taste or nutrition.

2. How can Pampered Chef help with weekday dinners?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes that are designed to make weekday dinners easier and more efficient. From time-saving gadgets to delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, Pampered Chef can help make weeknight dinners stress-free and enjoyable.

3. Are there any specific products recommended for weekday dinners?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a wide range of products that are specifically designed for creating quick and easy weekday dinners. Some popular options include the Quick Cooker, Veggie Spiralizer, and Quick Slice.

4. Are there any meal ideas for busy weeknights?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal ideas and recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. These recipes are designed to be simple, quick, and require minimal prep time, making them perfect for hectic weekdays.

5. Can I find meal prep tips for weekday dinners on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a wealth of resources and tips for meal prep and planning for weekday dinners. You can find meal prep guides, tips for using specific Pampered Chef products, and recipe suggestions to make your weekday dinners a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Hunter Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies