• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Book Daytime Shows During the Week?

In summary, a Weekday Daytime Show is a daytime event that combines a cooking demonstration and sales event, typically held between 9am and 5pm on weekdays. It lasts about 2 hours and allows friends and family to gather and learn about high-quality kitchen products. There is no obligation to purchase anything, but exclusive deals and discounts are offered for those who choose to order. These shows can also be hosted at workplaces and feature a variety of recipes to showcase the versatility of the products.
domiche
Greetings! :)

Need your help on how to secure daytime shows through the week. I have a potential recruit who is interested but WILL NOT drive at night and will do some Saturday/Sunday shows, but is more interested in how to do this during the week/during the day.

Anyone tapped into that market? If so, please post how you were able find/develop leads for this very specific time slot.

Thanks in advance!
Domiche

i would love to do that too trying to advert weekday brunch when kids are at school. no bites yet

I have seen posts from those who are successful doing Express Lunch shows at local businesses, etc. Maybe she should start there and see how things go for her. If she's willing to do some Saturday/Sunday shows, but only wants to do a couple of Saturdays per month or whatnot, she can have multiple shows at one place at one time.. each host would get the orders from their respective guests to count towards their show sales.. (megashow)..

What about the play groups?She should target play groups or like a consultant mentioned on a CD I heard yesterday that she was successful with targeting parents at Burger King or McDonalds. The ones with the playlands, around lunch time.

Hope this helps!

Andrea has a good point! Mom's groups are always looking for new things to do, and they love pre-nap shows. I actually just booked a pre-nap show at 11am, but it is on a Saturday. Good luck with this and I would love to see if it works out!

What is a Weekday Daytime Show?

A Weekday Daytime Show is a cooking demonstration and sales event that takes place during the day, typically between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. It is a fun and interactive way for friends and family to gather and learn about our high-quality kitchen products.

How long does a Weekday Daytime Show last?

A Weekday Daytime Show usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, product presentation, and ordering. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Weekday Daytime Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Weekday Daytime Show. However, we do offer exclusive deals and discounts for those who choose to order our products during the event.

Can I host a Weekday Daytime Show at my workplace?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage our hosts to invite their friends, family, and coworkers to their Weekday Daytime Show. It's a great opportunity to introduce our products to a wider audience and earn free and discounted items.

What types of recipes are featured at Weekday Daytime Shows?

Our Weekday Daytime Shows feature a variety of recipes that showcase the versatility and functionality of our products. From quick and easy meals to more elaborate dishes, our consultants are trained to demonstrate a range of recipes that will appeal to all tastes and dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert