• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Weekday Daytime Shows

Apr 8, 2005
Greetings! :)

Need your help on how to secure daytime shows through the week. I have a potential recruit who is interested but WILL NOT drive at night and will do some Saturday/Sunday shows, but is more interested in how to do this during the week/during the day.

Anyone tapped into that market? If so, please post how you were able find/develop leads for this very specific time slot.

Thanks in advance!
Domiche

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
I have seen posts from those who are successful doing Express Lunch shows at local businesses, etc. Maybe she should start there and see how things go for her. If she's willing to do some Saturday/Sunday shows, but only wants to do a couple of Saturdays per month or whatnot, she can have multiple shows at one place at one time.. each host would get the orders from their respective guests to count towards their show sales.. (megashow)..

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
What about the play groups?

She should target play groups or like a consultant mentioned on a CD I heard yesterday that she was successful with targeting parents at Burger King or McDonalds. The ones with the playlands, around lunch time.

Hope this helps!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Andrea has a good point! Mom's groups are always looking for new things to do, and they love pre-nap shows. I actually just booked a pre-nap show at 11am, but it is on a Saturday. Good luck with this and I would love to see if it works out!