• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wee Little Wahoo Re: Kids (& Adults) Cooking Classes

In summary, the Wee Little Wahoo cooking classes are designed for children ages 5-12, but adults are also welcome to attend. The recipes taught in the classes vary and may include homemade pizza, fruit kabobs, and veggie wraps, with a focus on basic cooking techniques and kitchen safety. All ingredients and equipment are provided, though accommodations can be made for food allergies or restrictions. The classes are typically 1-2 hours long and private classes for kids and groups are available upon request.
newmexgirl
For all of those who wished me well as I prepared for the Kids & Adult Cooking Classes through Community Education at my local college, I've got a wee bit of a wahoo:sing:

Today I followed up with the program director and we fairly firmly set eight classes on the community calendar, one adult and one kids cooking class each month during September through December. If response is good, we plan to continue them monthly. (The program director is really excited about the whole thing:)

I've only got one more level of approval to jump through but anticipate all will go well. I'll receive final approval on my first day at my first PC National Conference.

Thanks to all who kept me in their thoughts:)

Leslie

Cool, Leslie! Will you be able to sell PC products to these women, also?

Now this is awsome news, congrats. this is a very cool idea. how did you approach the school? i can't find the thread..

nevermind found it. looks like an awsome program.

Kacey,Yes, I will be able to sell PC products. The course description says something to the effect of "Pampered Chef products used during class are available for purchase at additional cost". The cost of the class itself will only cover materials and ingredients as I seem to remember reading somewhere that as a Pampered Chef consultant I can't make money "teaching" classes. However, I'm really just looking at it as a lead generation system and just another way to get my name out to the community as a direct sales professional.Leslie

What age range are the cooking classes for?

The Wee Little Wahoo cooking classes are designed for children ages 5-12. However, adults are also welcome to attend and participate in the classes.

What type of recipes will be taught in the classes?

The recipes taught in the classes will vary and may include fun and healthy options such as homemade pizza, fruit kabobs, and veggie wraps. We also incorporate basic cooking techniques and kitchen safety tips.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or equipment to the class?

No, all ingredients and equipment will be provided for the class. However, if your child has any food allergies or restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can make accommodations.

How long are the cooking classes?

The Wee Little Wahoo cooking classes are typically 1-2 hours long, depending on the complexity of the recipes being taught. We do our best to keep the classes engaging and fun for all participants.

Do you offer private cooking classes for kids or groups?

Yes, we offer private cooking classes for kids and groups. Please contact us for more information and to schedule a private class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • DebbieSAChef