• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are any consultants arriving late at O'Hare on Wednesday night?

In summary, "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" is a promotion from Pampered Chef where new products are released every Wednesday evening at 9pm CST. The promotion typically runs for 24 hours from 9pm CST on Wednesday until 9pm CST on Thursday. "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products can be ordered at any time after the initial release during the promotion window, as long as supplies last. Pampered Chef often offers special discounts or bundle deals for these products during the promotion window. To stay updated on the release of new "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products, you can sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter or follow them on social media.
soccermama
Are there any other consultants in Wave 1 who are arriving late night on Wednesday at O'Hare? My flight gets in at 11:29pm, and the last shuttle leaves at 11:30pm, so I'm looking for someone to share a cab ride into Downtown.

I'm not sure yet Celeste....I'll let you know though. I"m still unsure if I'm coming Wed night or Thurs morning. The Wed flights are cheaper for me though. Good to know about the shuttles...where did you find that info?

I saw the info about the shuttle on the coupon on Consultant Corner. And then when I went to the website to book the shuttle, it wouldn't let me.....

If you decide to fly in Wed night, please let me know. If you come in a little later than me, I'd be willing to hang around and wait for you, too.

I think the flight I'm looking at comes in at 10:30...but now I need to check whether it's Midway or OHare....I'll let ya know;) I'd much rather travel with someone!

Still looking for a travel buddy to get from the airport to the hotel late Wednesday night... any other late night arrivals into O'Hare?

Lacy: We're arriving Midway 9:35 pm, SW flight coming from KC. I know there are at least 3 of us on it.

Sorry Celeste, it looks like I get to fly into Midway.
Barb, my flight comes in at 10:30....maybe you'll still be around?

Lacy, will pm you my cell you can always try it. Have no idea, but maybe it will work out. We're at the hilton this year.

Ha, I just answered your PM & asked if you're at the Hilton:)
Hope you can hook up with someone Celeste! I'm excited to fly into Midway, since I've never been to OHare.

What is "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals"?

"Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where new products are released every Wednesday evening at 9pm CST.

How long does the "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" promotion last?

The promotion typically runs for 24 hours from 9pm CST on Wednesday until 9pm CST on Thursday.

Can I order "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products outside of the promotion window?

Yes, "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products can be ordered at any time after the initial release during the promotion window, as long as supplies last.

Are there any discounts or specials for "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts or bundle deals for "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products during the promotion window.

How can I stay updated on the release of new "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay informed about the release of new "Wednesday Late Night Arrivals" products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tarachef1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
Kimmie
Replies
Views
pamperedalf