1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wednesday Late Night Arrivals

1. soccermama

soccermama Advanced Member

Are there any other consultants in Wave 1 who are arriving late night on Wednesday at O'Hare? My flight gets in at 11:29pm, and the last shuttle leaves at 11:30pm, so I'm looking for someone to share a cab ride into Downtown.

Jun 17, 2009
  2. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

I'm not sure yet Celeste....I'll let you know though. I"m still unsure if I'm coming Wed night or Thurs morning. The Wed flights are cheaper for me though. Good to know about the shuttles...where did you find that info?

Jun 18, 2009
  3. soccermama

I saw the info about the shuttle on the coupon on Consultant Corner. And then when I went to the website to book the shuttle, it wouldn't let me.....

If you decide to fly in Wed night, please let me know. If you come in a little later than me, I'd be willing to hang around and wait for you, too.

Jun 18, 2009
  4. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

I think the flight I'm looking at comes in at 10:30...but now I need to check whether it's Midway or OHare....I'll let ya know;) I'd much rather travel with someone!

Jun 19, 2009
  5. soccermama

Still looking for a travel buddy to get from the airport to the hotel late Wednesday night... any other late night arrivals into O'Hare?

Jun 22, 2009
  6. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Lacy: We're arriving Midway 9:35 pm, SW flight coming from KC. I know there are at least 3 of us on it.

Jun 22, 2009
  7. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Sorry Celeste, it looks like I get to fly into Midway.
    Barb, my flight comes in at 10:30....maybe you'll still be around?

Jun 23, 2009
  8. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Lacy, will pm you my cell you can always try it. Have no idea, but maybe it will work out. We're at the hilton this year.

Jun 23, 2009
  9. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Ha, I just answered your PM & asked if you're at the Hilton:)
    Hope you can hook up with someone Celeste! I'm excited to fly into Midway, since I've never been to OHare.

Jun 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted