• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June 5 Wedding Shower Turned Celebration - Invitations & Details

In summary, the theme for the June 5 wedding shower turned celebration is "celebrating love and new beginnings". The invitations can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the host. They are also customizable with personal details. Please RSVP for the celebration by the designated date on the invitation. The celebration will feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes from Pampered Chef.
PaulaP
Gold Member
I thought I was doing a wedding shower on June 5 but after talking to the host (who is the mil) she wants it to be a regular party but in Honor of her son and bride. The guests will be buying things for themselves and she is giving the bride and groom her host benefits. What should I say on the invitations? Thanks.

Maybe start it with something like...
You are invited to a PC Cooking Show to celebrate the coming marriage of [insert bride and groom names]. Come enjoy a time of fun, friendship and food.

Then maybe toward the end...
All host benefits earned from this show will be given to [insert bride and groom names]. The higher the show total, the more benefits they will receive.

Maybe not those exact words... but you kinda get the idea...

Thanks that sounds great.

What is the theme for the June 5 wedding shower turned celebration?

The theme for the June 5 wedding shower turned celebration is "celebrating love and new beginnings".

Where can I find more information about the invitations?

You can find more information about the invitations on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the host of the celebration.

Are the invitations customizable?

Yes, the invitations are customizable. You can add personal details such as the date, time, and location of the celebration.

Can I RSVP for the celebration?

Yes, please RSVP for the celebration by the designated date on the invitation. This will help us plan accordingly for the number of guests attending.

What type of food will be served at the celebration?

The celebration will feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes from Pampered Chef. From appetizers to desserts, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PaulaP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • darlinclem